My integrated MT4 Webzilla VPS has stopped working and there is no help until tommorow.

My integrated MT4 Webzilla VPS has stopped working and there is no help until tommorow.

I am getting an error message in VPS journal: failed to get terminal logs (wrong data) and a: failed to connect message in VPS details.

I 've contacted Webzilla and they told me that they sell servers to MQL5 and that I have to contact them (MQL5) for my problem through the Service Desk link.

Do I have to stay without VPS for half a day, until tommorow morning that someone from Service Desk deals with my problem?

This is unacceptable for such an important service as Metatrader VPS!

You can leave your pc running at least for this night only

Mohammad Soubra:
You can leave your pc running at least for this night only

I know Mohammad and thank you for your tip (I would do so), but I was wondering if that's the best this VPS service has to offer?

I was a huge fun of it and I 've been promoting this MQL5 integrated VPS service, but I have second thoughts now ...

Eleni Anna Branou: I know Mohammad and thank you for your tip (I would do so), but I was wondering if that's the best this VPS service has to offer?I was a huge fun of it and I 've been promoting this MQL5 integrated VPS service, but I have second thoughts now ...

I've never used the MQL5 Hosting Service, so I cannot comment on its quality or up time, but personally I prefer the freedom of a normal 3rd party VPS system.

Obviously, I'm at home setting up and configuring a Windows Server system, which can be rather complicated for many users, but I enjoy being able to install MetaTrader the way I like it.

Plus, I can make it much more cost efficient because I can run multiple MT terminals at the same or run multiple EA's on the same terminal, as well as any other support software that I choose.

I also have the benefit or remotely connecting to it from anywhere, even on my mobile phone and interacting with it as if I were working directly on a Desktop environment and can even modify EA code if I wish.

This is just my opinion! It may not be ideal for everyone, especially those that don't know how to install/configure and secure down a Windows Server operating system.

Fernando Carreiro:

I've never used the MQL5 Hosting Service, so I cannot comment on its quality or up time, but personally I prefer the freedom of a normal 3rd party VPS system.

Obviously, I'm at home setting up and configuring a Windows Server system, which can be rather complicated for many users, but I enjoy being able to install MetaTrader the way I like it.

Plus, I can make it much more cost efficient because I can run multiple MT terminals at the same or run multiple EA's on the same terminal, as well as any other support software that I choose.

I also have the benefit or remotely connecting to it from anywhere, even on my mobile phone and interacting with it as if I were working directly on a Desktop environment and can even modify EA code if I wish.

This is just my opinion! It may not be ideal for everyone, especially those that don't know how to install/configure and secure down a Windows Server operating system.

You may have a serious and strong point there Fernando!

I used the MQL5 integrated VPS service mainly for its simplicity, but it let me down today.

Eleni Anna Branou: You may have a serious and strong point there Fernando! I used the MQL5 integrated VPS service mainly for its simplicity, but it let me down today.

Please note, the 3rd Party VPS can also fail sometimes. It happened once to me two years back, but together with the ISP support staff we quickly created a new instance at a new location (London centre had network problems, so we created it at a Frankfurt centre), and with in an half-hour it was up again. This was possible also because I always keep snapshot backups up to date.

But as I said, it requires some technical experience and knowledge that most user do not have.

Reason: