Working on an intelligence lot size algorithm together... - page 3

Hi all,

I decided to set an artifical intelligence system learned from previous trades results about the lotsize model.
I think that if we can set a good AI system, we can be in the profit at the end of the month although we have not the best signal model.

According to my experience, we should set two models for both the lotsize function and the signal model. It would be best that we can create two AI models for them.
However, my signal models is not an AI model. I think if I can create an AI model for Lotsize function, my non-AI signal model will be enough with 1:6 as the Reward: Risk Ratio and 82% as the winning rate.

I will update you via here if I can get things about the AI - Lotsize model.
If you have any ideas, we can disscuss. Please share via here.

I am planning to use the total profit (negative or positive) and count of trades as inputs in my AI - Lotsize. I am also planning to create a reward table.

Hey guys, 

*EXPLICIT CONTENT*

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Hedge saved you, who will save Hedge ?

Icham Aidibe, 2020.01.08 18:50

FINALLY ! One year has passed since I released my first prototype of hedging system. It was promising, but unfortunately limited to metaquotes servers with old spreads (1). Everywhere else it has been a total fiasco.

And few days ago, I started working on a class that seeks to lighten margin by managing partial closings ... it's something relatively advanced ... and now, once implemented, I got my old EA to handle many instruments with "common" spreads (test since 2012.01.01 = 8 yrs)

I'm just starting a test on the whole market watch to fully explore it - unsure but I'm optimistic.

and the last news about that project I posted on this thread few days ago ... 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Working on an intelligence lot size algorithm together...

Icham Aidibe, 2020.05.24 12:06

I used to search for a pure mathematical model based only in money management, involving risk-reward, martingale,hedging, locking ... all those rudimentaries technics well known ... 

To keep it purely mathematical I was using only random entries, with no signal : so there was no optimization needed.

I got some good results but only on the first 4 months of the year 2018. Everything before and everything after is (censored) : I admit I don't understand why.

I even asked for some help to a friend of mine particularly good in mathematics ... but he was busy, and didn't want to lose time on a project with no guarantee of profit

Finally the project has started ????? (censored) annoying me, it is now discontinued 😓😓😓😓😓 waiting for a new breath.

check it out.

You know I sincerely think I'm not skilled enough to conceive a trading strategy based exclusively on mathematics & money management - it btw doesn't exist anywhere for now - or you would have heard of - ... but from what I saw : IT IS POSSIBLE.

If one tell me tomorrow, that you, Murat, mathematician did it ... then I won't say it's a lie, because I got a preview of its potential.

You'll find on the link below what has been done, what has been tried by me ... and the others ones challenging,

One of them, a brazilian dude - sorry I forgot his name, I just remind of despacito  keeping me awake during these long nights -  has found its happiness with hedging but he wasn't doing it purely with lot management he was using also indicators ...  you could find him by reading the thread.

I don't know what to tell you else than .... good luck :') 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/227775

• www.mql5.com
Hi, I was "playing" with hedging to explore possibilities : it's very tempting, since it allows purely & simply to recover from a bad position...
Reason: