Supply and Demand Expert Advisor - page 2

antonioseb71:

Could be very useful if supplemented with proper analysis IMO.

Takes the emotions out of the trade. Something I've struggled with for a long time! 

What is IMO, I do not understand.
I've tested the robot in all pairs and it always gets lost in all timeframes.

Urban Dictionary: IMO
Urban Dictionary: IMO
  • www.urbandictionary.com
"In My Opinion" An internet phrase used to safeguard statements from insecure people who will find any way possible to personally attack you while drawing an argument out of nothing, and act as if your opinion were fact, simply to boost their self-esteem that they lack in real life...

FYP_Trader:

Hello Supply and Demand Traders,

I have a custom expert advisor which trades off supply and demand zones. 

The zones it trades off are from this source - https://www.mql5.com/en/code/14545 (indicator attached below). 

Here are the rules of the EA:
- When price reaches the proximal level of an untested supply zone it will enter a sell trade.
- When prices reaches the proximal level of an untested demand zone it will enter a buy trade. 
- The stop loss is placed one pip outside of either zone.
- The take profit is 3 times that of the stop loss. (ie. R:R=3:1)
- It has been developed in mql4 (runs on mt4

Let me know what you guys think! 

Happy trading :)

~Brian

Hi

Can we make some alert and mobile notification from the indicator to trade manually?

for the "cannot open buy order" bug, open the ea in metaeditor and look for

if(StringFind(_name,"R#R",0)>0 && StringFind(_name,"Untested",0)>0) _tmp=ObjectGetDouble(_chart,_name,OBJPROP_PRICE2);

below it add

if(_res>_tmp && _tmp!=0) _res=_tmp;

I try on vps for 2 days on3 pairs EU GU and UJ , but there are no open position

i make sure that smile ea is ok

Here is the EA with acitvated buy and sell, also including SL and TP ratio

Hope somebody can put Trailing Stop dan Steps feature

@Krisma Freddy

Thanks Freddy! I want to try an EA using the indicator and can see 4 buffers: Can you pls tell me what they represent?

SetIndexBuffer(0,SlowDnPts);

SetIndexBuffer(1,SlowUpPts);

SetIndexBuffer(2,FastDnPts);

SetIndexBuffer(3,FastUpPts);

Thanks.

Hi 

Would it be diffcult for someone with the correct knowledge to modify this EA please so it could do the following:-

1) Add a Variable to allow a precentage of either equity or balance to be specified based off the Stop Loss size (to allow compounding)

2) Make an MT5 version of the indicator and EA

Many Thanks

Thank you for the author of this EA. It seems to have potential

Hello sir,

I am not a script writer or a programmer, i was in search of Demand and Supply indicator, came across yours.. Seems to be very interesting and i would love to check this. The country where in trading in, we do not use Meta trader or the broker wont support this. Do you have this indicator in pinescript, since i use trading view, i could use it if you could give me the script in pinescript.

Thank you.   

FYP_Trader:

Hello Supply and Demand Traders,

I have a custom expert advisor which trades off supply and demand zones. 

The zones it trades off are from this source - https://www.mql5.com/en/code/14545 (indicator attached below). 

Here are the rules of the EA:
- When price reaches the proximal level of an untested supply zone it will enter a sell trade.
- When prices reaches the proximal level of an untested demand zone it will enter a buy trade. 
- The stop loss is placed one pip outside of either zone.
- The take profit is 3 times that of the stop loss. (ie. R:R=3:1)
- It has been developed in mql4 (runs on mt4

Let me know what you guys think! 

Happy trading :)

~Brian

Reason: