Supply and Demand Expert Advisor - page 3

EA take long time to run. Why? Many thanks.

How can i change the zones draw for 

(High[1+i] - MathMax(Open[1+i], Close[1+i])) //Candlestick Upper Wick or Shadows

(MathMin(Open[1+i], Close[1+i]) - Low[1+i]) //Candlestick Lower Wick or Shadows

To draw more precise areas with the excess or wicks of the candles, not the body, these would be the correct calculations

can i get it for mt5?

Tested both of them but seems not so good, I think it would work better with a trend filter, trades against the trend direction is mostly losers and not worth taking.

try maybe only buy above 500 MA and only sell below it

where do i actually download the ea i dont see it 

jovoun salmon #:
where do i actually download the ea i dont see it 

at the beginning of the post LOL

A guy posts an amazing EA which may need few tweak and some optimization and Lambo-trolls still want more for free SMDH lol

Luis Aragones Carnicero #:

IMO = In My Opinion

FYP_Trader:

Hello Supply and Demand Traders,

I have a custom expert advisor which trades off supply and demand zones. 

The zones it trades off are from this source - https://www.mql5.com/en/code/14545 (indicator attached below). 

Here are the rules of the EA:
- When price reaches the proximal level of an untested supply zone it will enter a sell trade.
- When prices reaches the proximal level of an untested demand zone it will enter a buy trade. 
- The stop loss is placed one pip outside of either zone.
- The take profit is 3 times that of the stop loss. (ie. R:R=3:1)
- It has been developed in mql4 (runs on mt4

Let me know what you guys think! 

Happy trading :)

~Brian

Would possibly be profitable if entered trades middle of zone and R:R=2:1
Would be good if enter trade was adjustable ie 50% into zone 75% into zone
And if R:R was adjustable
And if what zones to trade was adjustable ie Verified, untested etc

EzeOliva #: Hello, I added SL and TP ratio, time filter (at what time we want the EA to work) and modified the fractals of the indicator.
EzeOliva #: I did a eurUSD H1 backtest from 08/01 to 08/17 and got good results. (with verified and untested zones in London full session)

Please post only in English on this part of the forums. Use the automatic translation tool if needed. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation. (2013)

Or use the Español forum.

Reason: