Asking an expert advisor that can automatically remove another EA by schedule/equity

Hello Everyone, I am a newbie of using Expert Advisor, asking for advice of whether there is a utility(EA) of removing another EA when the balance/equity  reaches  500 USD, for example.

It is not an utility, it is the featuer ti stop automatic trading if the balance/equity reaches ... for example $ 500.

I think - it may be for Freelance.

Freelance

The forum

1. What MQL5 developers think about the Freelance service 
  2. MQL5.com Freelance: Developers' Source of Income (Infographic) 
  3. Freelance, decompilation, the rules, examples of the decompiled code - the thread with examples
  4. Some new Freelance services (translation, consultation, converting) - the post.
  5. Freelance service new webdesign - the post

The articles

1. How to implement traders' orders and make a profit in the MQL5 Freelance service 
  2. Freelance Jobs on MQL5.com - Developer's Favorite Place 
  3. MQL5.com Freelance: Developers' Source of Income (Infographic) 
  4. Do Traders Need Services From Developers?
============

yauto09:
Hello Everyone, I am a newbie of using Expert Advisor, asking for advice of whether there is a utility(EA) of removing another EA when the balance/equity  reaches  500 USD, for example.

It's not possible (intentionally, by design) to remove or disable another expert adviser. EA can only remove itself. So you need to customize existing EA. Also, I think disabling trade in this EA does better suit your needs than removing it completely.

Maybe you can have it disable trading then all expert's will stop trading but check for all positions closed before okay.

Reason: