[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 32

Necron писал(а) >>

Isn't that the system?)

http://forum.forexpeoples.com/index.php?showtopic=16373&st=0

Not even close.

Kubodel писал(а) >>
Hello, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or you need an indicator, I would be happy to help you
Hello, I am looking for an EA which closes all orders by equity percentage of the current balance.

Hello all. No one knows what the forex is freezing up. It's kind of a weekday. Maybe it's a holiday?

SLON0110 >> :
Hello everyone. No one knows what the forex is freezing. It's a weekday. Maybe they have some kind of holiday there?

24.12.2009 at 21:00 (MSC) - early close;
25.12.2009 - day off (Catholic Christmas);
28.12.2009 - normal opening;
31.12.2009 - 21:00 (MSC) - early closing;
1.01.2010 - holiday;
4.01.2010 - normal opening.

sanyooooook >> :

24.12.2009 at 21:00 (MSC) - early closing;
25.12.2009 - holiday (Catholic Christmas);
28.12.2009 - normal opening;
31.12.2009 - 21:00 (MSC) - early closing;
1.01.2010 - holiday;
4.01.2010 - normal opening.

By the way, it's strange, everything works on Christian Christmas ))))

Thank you very much for the information! It wasn't clear why the skis weren't going.

Please, if it's not too much trouble. Please make a stop loss of 40 pips.

And make it work with 4 and 5 decimal places.

file attached.

Thank you.

Files:

I need a script, when you "throw" it on the chart it puts a pending buy stop order above Hi bar atN number of points (N number of points - this parameter can be changed in the script menu) with a stop loss placed at Lo bar + indent N number of points (indent is the same for Hi and Lo) and Tn equal to the distance from Hi toLo bar. There are two ways to "tell" the script which bar to use for placing the pending orders: 1. You pull the script from the navigator and release it at the necessary bar. This way is more acceptable. 2. The script sets data on the second-to-last (or current (in this case you need to specify the variable parameter in the script menu)) bar.

The second script is exactly the same only for Sell Stop. (Of course for this script all the data should simply be mirrored from the above)

Proposals wait 3 days, do not forget to write how much you'll take for the work shvedin@list.ru

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

Hello, I put your MA_VEREVKA_TRAL.mq4 on my demo and customized it a bit (changed period 156 and type LWMA) and waited. I expected a BUYSTOP/SELLSTOP on LWMA356 TF H1, in case of a trend reversal SL should kick in when the price crosses LWMA156, but today I see USDJPY,H1 went below 91 figures and LWMA156=91.08. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. I put VEREVKA in my commentary.

>>Thank you.

Sta2066 >>:

Такое дело .Пару ....

I've heard of a lyricist-physicist, but a novelty for a coder-rosaist... :-)))
Reason: