EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1014

Tantrik:
If you do an air raid on Berlin, it might go lower.
can we chip in for a corncob? ))))

I like your optimism about the eurozone)))) it's a shame that the reality is not so smooth... Anyway, we have exchanged views - let's see...

strangerr:
Does everyone seem to be looking down and all making plans to go down how is the volume of positions taken ? is there not a couple of buying... ?

well not all down, a couple of people...the rest are waiting to bounce back up))))

rigc:
well not all down, a couple of people...the rest are waiting to bounce back up))))
what are the expectations globally?

I agree with the forecast of the "stranger": a pullback to 1.38-1.39 and then a slide to 1.28-1.29, and then we will see)))

everyone is waiting for global parity))))

rigc:

I agree with the "stranger's" prediction: a pullback to 1.38-1.39 and then a slide to 1.28-1.29, and then we'll see)))

everyone's waiting for global parity))))

show your position)

rigc:

I agree with the forecast of the "stranger": a pullback to 1.38-1.39 and then a slide to 1.28-1.29, and then we will see)))

everyone is waiting for global parity))))

much lower, but after the new year.

FXlike:

show me your position)

you think there's something to hide...i'm still a newbie))))

rigc:

you think there's something to hide...i'm still a beginner))))

I'm still a beginner. i'd rather go back to the local low. i don't like this picture. When i enter, i enter with the confidence that i'm wrong. i'm not so sure about letting the price go that far. i've already entered the market, it'll kick out 10 times.

Reason: