Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 384

sever30:

What did "honey" say?
We're going to have a fling - while the Master's away.

Pavel447:

Thought about today's results and it might have been a huge scam after all

Just today the new hai ended up with a clearly timed and spaced rising zigzag...

We'll see tomorrow...

Here we are. It really is a clean sweep - for counter-trenders... In the euronet - the wailing of the victims.

I wonder what the Branch Host, who is very fond of waves with equal price movements, would say about this?

Well, it's still holding.

Yep... the eurik has accelerated) Didn't think it would be so cool + with the pound there is constant uncertainty...

Let's see how it behaves at 1.30... there is a cluster of different levels...

Predicting is hard, it's easier to follow for now)

Mischek:

Well, it's still holding.

Most surprising is the lack of correlation with the rise in the eu, as predicted by the owner. He taught me to put bypasses after 100 pips as the price moves upwards "to make the deposit grow". And just when we can clearly see this price increase, the deposit has not only stopped growing but also dropped from +350% to +160%. The conclusion is clear: prediction is one thing and trading is another. And one should not mix God's gift with the egg.

ruslan67:

Alex, do you know how long the Aussie-bucks and AUD-Yenka will go up?

Ruslan, I answered your question here https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.finbk.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5&start=90

FreeLance:

There's something about the maestro that's keeping quiet... ;)

A couple of days' forecast would be more instructive than the rules.

Just got back from holiday today, need a couple of days to relax and get up to speed. :)

NYROBA:

Just got back from holiday today, need a couple of days to recover and get up to speed. :)

So the number of open positions was changing? :)

goldtrader:
Most surprising is the lack of correlation with the rise in the euro, which was predicted by the host. He has been telling me to put a 100 points buystop loss during the advance of the price "for the deposit to increase". And just when we can clearly see this price increase, the deposit has not only stopped growing but also dropped from +350% to +160%. The conclusion is clear: prediction is one thing and trading is another. And one should not mix God's gift with an egg.

Fibo have finally adjusted their statistics:

Hello, Alexey Anatolyevich!

Let me inform you that because of the discovery of inaccuracies in the calculation of profitability of PAMM accounts, the methodology of

has been changed. The updated profitability graphs will be publicly available by tomorrow.

The discrepancies in the yield is very small and does not affect your investment decisions in any way.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!

Regards,

Administration of FIBO Group.

NYROBA:

Fibo have finally adjusted their statistics:

Hello, Alexey Anatolyevich!

Let me inform you that because of the discovery of inaccuracies in the calculation of profitability of PAMM accounts, the methodology

has been changed. The updated profitability graphs will be publicly available by tomorrow.

The discrepancies in the yield is very small and does not affect your investment decisions in any way.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!

Regards,

Administration of FIBO Group.

It is "extremely insignificant". Two times as much -- "does not influence in any way the investment decision"? :)

Reason: