MT5 network backtest

Hello, i try to backtest on mt5 but get:  tester agent .... cannot connect

it will take me a few years without help of other computers :(

thanks

It is difficult to tell exactly about the issue ... there is the summary about -

All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud

And if we read the above summary so we can see some limitations - for example:

• Prohibition for using testing agents working on virtual OS in MQL5.Cloud - read more here
  • Tester agents/Remote agents/MQL5 Cloud Network agents‌/MetaTester 5 Agents Manager are no longer available for use in the 32-bit terminals: they can work only in the 64-bit systems: read more here 

more - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud

Sergey Golubev, 2017.09.20 06:49

And this is something which may be important for example:

============

MetaTrader 5 Help → MQL5 Cloud Network → How to Participate - Restrictions of Participation on MQL5 Cloud Network 

There are several limitations of participation on MQL5 Cloud Network:

• An agent should have at least 768 MB of available physical memory to perform calculations.
  • To connect your agents to the MQL5 Cloud Network, the computer where the agents are installed must have at least 2048MB of RAM.
  • The agent's productivity index (PR) should not be less than 50.
  • Agents installed on a virtual machine cannot participate in MQL5 Cloud Network.
  • Agents having PR below 100 are not used in genetic optimization in order not to slow down the calculation process. The reason is that the calculation is performed by generations (256 passes). While one generation is not calculated, calculation of the next one cannot start. Even if a single pass out of 256 ones is calculated by a low PR agent, the total calculation speed is reduced.
  • An agent will not be able to receive new tasks from the MQL5 Cloud Network if the free disk space on the computer where the agent is installed falls below 500MB.
  • Agents do not receive tasks from the cloud network in case the PC they are installed at is powered by a battery (it refers to laptops).

If I can use test agent on WAL 180.214.XX.XX ? not in local lan 192.168.XX.XX.

Local lan 192.168.XX.XX is ok to operation, but 180.214.XX.XX can't ><

Reason: