In real/demo account losing, while back tests start on 100$ and gives Millions/Trillions with DD about 5% - page 9

Mohammad Soubra:
Sounds to me that you speak with your self!

Of course I do know what's a stopout, a crash. Who can pretend it never happened to him ? 

But I stand up. I correct myself & don't claim to whoever want to read it, plot theories.  

Let me be honest with you Soubra.

Once you got that result, with that strategy on USDJPY, you should even not have code another EA with another strategy. 

For sure you didn't spend a simple hour trying to understand, why, which detail did you miss. You throw it away.

You gave up. Like a coward. While it's right there. At your fingertips. At 1 line of code far away.

It's very common, it's psychological. 

I'm sure. Am I wrong ?

Icham Aidibe:

Let me be honest with you Soubra.

Once you got that result, with that strategy on USDJPY, you should even not have code another EA with another strategy. 

For sure you didn't spend a simple hour trying to understand, why, which detail did you miss. You throw it away.

You gave up. Like a coward. While it's right there. At your fingertips. At 1 line of code far away.

It's very common, it's psychological. 

I'm sure. Am I wrong ?

I dont know

Mohammad Soubra:
I dont know

It's psychological!

It's the WowGrow you sent me ?

Dude ... second-look it asap ! All these strategies with a revenue of 500% in 5 years don't worth it. 

Icham Aidibe:

It's psychological!

It's the WowGrow you sent me ?

Dude ... second-look it asap ! All these strategies with a revenue of 500% in 5 years don't worth it. 

I changed my direction Icham!
I forgot this "WowGrow" for ever
But it is still in my library
Now i am interested to build the normal idea EAs

Mohammad Soubra:
I changed my direction Icham!
I forgot this "WowGrow" for ever
But it is still in my library

MKJ - Time (and money).

Really ? It was a nice one too ! Loss of time & money. 

If you don't mind, and since you don't want it no more, it'll be a pleasure if you could share the sources with me, who knows ? I may find what's not alright with.

Icham Aidibe:

MKJ - Time (and money).

Really ? It was a nice one too ! Loss of time & money. 

If you don't mind, and since you don't want it no more, it'll be a pleasure if you could share the sources with me, who knows ? I may find what's not alright with.

Please clarify
I am not understanding your French mind!

Mohammad Soubra:
Please clarify
I am not understanding your French mind!

Ya3né. You have a draft, you don't use it, don't want it, don't care of it, and you spend time on other projects

I propose that we do it altogether, because I have seen it and it's really promising!

MT5 tester is much more accurate. It's because MT4 tester doesn't use tick data while MT5 tester does.

Sergey Vradiy:
MT5 tester is much more accurate. It's because MT4 tester doesn't use tick data while MT5 tester does.
So, they (MetaQuotes) were tricking us?!
Reason: