new EA with amazing results - page 13

ford7k:
Hi marfxcan you please send your ea to me on ford7k@gmail.comthanks

i sent to you

good luck

mar_fx:
i sent to you good luck

Hi people, with all the respect.. i have the EA and can said you a few things:

1) The EA at the beggining works very well, but after a few days start to open position with martingale (its not a martingale ea) and finish blowing the account.

I try with many brokers, alpari, easy forex, fx pro.and all do the same.

just comment my own experience, any comment or suggestion are welcome.

dsncorp:
Hi people, with all the respect.. i have the EA and can said you a few things:1) The EA at the beggining works very well, but after a few days start to open position with martingale (its not a martingale ea) and finish blowing the account. I try with many brokers, alpari, easy forex, fx pro.and all do the same.just comment my own experience, any comment or suggestion are welcome.

you may have a problem in your ea setting

i will adjust setting to you

good luck

mar_fx:
you may have a problem in your ea setting i will adjust setting to you good luck

Just standard settings like you said..thanks.-

dsncorp:
Just standard settings like you said..thanks.-

you might use small account with large lot size

trading with high risk will kill any account

many people use it and make profits from the ea

thanks for your opinion i respect it

mar_fx:
you might use small account with large lot size trading with high risk will kill any account many people use it and make profits from the ea thanks for your opinion i respect it

And i respect yours.. always answer all the questions, you are a very nice person and i recommend you. But i insist i put 100 and 500 and usd 1000 with 0.01 lot size (the only thing that i modified just for what you said) and happend what are tell you. Hope some people can help me with other experience. Thanks in advance.

dsncorp:
And i respect yours.. always answer all the questions, you are a very nice person and i recommend you. But i insist i put 100 and 500 and usd 1000 with 0.01 lot size (the only thing that i modified just for what you said) and happend what are tell you. Hope some people can help me with other experience. Thanks in advance.

thank you my friend

i will contact you at email to solve any problem

and reaching to the best results

Can you share with us your trading statement?

some profits by the ea this week although all pairs run slowly this week

the ea still working well

account 5000 reached to 13489

we will reach to the second duplication soon of this account

nice week end

Files:
Unti2tled.png  41 kb

mar_fx:
some profits by the ea this week although all pairs run slowly this week the ea still working well account 5000 reached to 13489 we will reach to the second duplication soon of this account

nice week end

very nice results

but i have a question for how long this ea will work if i take it

it has expired date ??

Reason: