new EA with amazing results - page 14

mar_fx:
some profits by the ea this week although all pairs run slowly this weekthe ea still working well account 5000 reached to 13489we will reach to the second duplication soon of this account

nice week end

Very nice for you my friend.

Now look here the detailed statement that i attached. Just in 3 days blow the account. With 0.01 lots

I think that the problema surge when the ea increase the lots of the loosing trades and this turn into a loss too. Look at the detailed doccument, thanks.

dsncorp:
Very nice for you my friend.Now look here the detailed statement that i attached. Just in 3 days blow the account. With 0.01 lotsI think that the problema surge when the ea increase the lots of the loosing trades and this turn into a loss too. Look at the detailed doccument, thanks.

you are wrong

your balance is 100$ and you used ea with 6 pairs at same time

how ??? review my previous instruction and my previous advice

to all traders to trade with low risk

and this ea will guarantee to you 35% to 40%

please read the instruction well

we are in dangerous market and there are many fundamental news

i have been using the ea in this forum since 6 weeks

and i posted my results and myfxbook account and you see the results

are very good

good luck

goe:
very nice results but i have a question for how long this ea will work if i take it it has expired date ??

no goe

it hasn't expired date

nice week end

hello i'm interested in your ea if the price is reasonable of course john.omuku@gmail.com

blader44:
hello i'm interested in your ea if the price is reasonable of course john.omuku@gmail.com

the price is very reasonable

i sent to your email the details

good luck

Jasper and sarjio, plz share ur experience so far

jonny1:
Jasper and sarjio, plz share ur experience so far

Hi Jonny,

My results with the ea are good, but you have to follow Martins instructions very strict. I started a live account with $100 and made $18 with 0.01 lotsize. On 1 pair. So the ea is profitable, but don't expect to double your account in 1 week. Just be patience and have a low risk settings. Don't start with 6 pairs on $100 account like other trader did.

Martin's support is also great. I am happy with his ea so far.

jasper2603:
Hi Jonny, My results with the ea are good, but you have to follow Martins instructions very strict. I started a live account with $100 and made $18 with 0.01 lotsize. On 1 pair. So the ea is profitable, but don't expect to double your account in 1 week. Just be patience and have a low risk settings. Don't start with 6 pairs on $100 account like other trader did. Martin's support is also great. I am happy with his ea so far.

Hi,

Do you have a myfxbook link to your account you can share?

What broker you´re using

Best Regards

PT

jasper2603:
Hi Jonny, My results with the ea are good, but you have to follow Martins instructions very strict. I started a live account with $100 and made $18 with 0.01 lotsize. On 1 pair. So the ea is profitable, but don't expect to double your account in 1 week. Just be patience and have a low risk settings. Don't start with 6 pairs on $100 account like other trader did. Martin's support is also great. I am happy with his ea so far.

portugal123:
Hi, Do you have a myfxbook link to your account you can share? What broker you're using? Does the Ea uses martingale or not? Or any other lot increase method? Best Regards PT
Reason: