MT4 + ECN

Hi all,

Anyone know any ECN Broker with MT4 execution less than 1 second ,tight spreads and finally no requote off quotes?
Because i'm finding more than 1 year for this and many Brokers told me that's impossible connect MT4 on any InterbankFeed.
Many peoples from the Brokers said the same thing .
See what one friend from one Broker told me :

The idea behind MT4 was to create a retail platform to use with market makers where the broker can manipulate the spread. So if the setting on MT4 is for a 3 pip spread it will always show a 3 pip spread even if the "real" spread is 0 or 1. That is a huge advantage for the broker because he can take 2 pips risk free.
it won't work properly. Believe me. So many companies have spent time and money on that and nobody found a good solution. Only cheap, problematic ones.

This guy tried many times connect MT4 on Interbank feed but no success.
My point of view MT4 is only to small money and Market Markers ,if you want fast execution less than 1 second and big account you need change your EA to API/FIX and connect it in another platform.
If i'm wrong ,please advise me any Broker that use MT4 ECN in the same conditions that Currenex,HotSpot,Lava,MBTrading,etc...

Thank's for all.
Regards

Because i'm finding more than 1 year for this and many Brokers told me that's impossible connect MT4 on any InterbankFeed.

It is possible, it is integration project.

The idea behind MT4 was to create a retail platform to use with market makers where the broker can manipulate the spread. So if the setting on MT4 is for a 3 pip spread it will always show a 3 pip spread even if the "real" spread is 0 or 1.

Each MT4 broker support team knows that MT4 Server can work with real and float (non-constant) spreads.

it won't work properly. Believe me. So many companies have spent time and money on that and nobody found a good solution. Only cheap, problematic ones.

It is only your own opinion without real facts.

This guy tried many times connect MT4 on Interbank feed but no success.

Only one solution: to work with more skilled VC++ programmers.

My point of view MT4 is only to small money and Market Markers ,if you want fast execution less than 1 second and big account you need change your EA to API/FIX and connect it in another platform.

It is only your own point of view.

If i'm wrong ,please advise me any Broker that use MT4 ECN in the same conditions that Currenex,HotSpot,Lava,MBTrading,etc...

We do not provide information about our clients, sorry.

Dear Metaquotes,

I'm finding around the world Broker with MT4 ECN and i know many peoples from the Brokers and they all said the same thing.

It's not my own point of view .It's fact ,because many programmers,IT have no success with this.

Every day i search for this.If you have ECN's clients why anyone know about this?

Could you provide this information to my e-mail?

I know 2 Brokers only with variable spread 0~2 pips but they have many requotes,off quotes,bad execution,for me it's not ECN Broker.

I like MetaTrader ,but i don't know anyone around the world that use MT4 ECN.

If you provide this information many peoples from this forum will be happy because all programmers use API/FIX to connect MT4 in any ECN Broker.

Best Regards

Hmmm... Just google MT4 ECN... You won't find a single broker offering MT4 + ECN feed. We see Interbank brokers that like to diversify their platforms. They has a list of 10 to 15 platforms, and no MT4 involved.. Why?
Edited: Oh ya. I see now, they use MT4, however it's on their Market Maker platforms list.

In my opinion, MT4 is the best platform ever, meaning design and features offered.

The fact is, when Interbanks try to integrate MT4 + ECN, they get "off quotes" on 50% of all orders placed on the MT4.

Why don't you guys contact investorseurope, velocity4x and others that spent lots of TIME and MONEY in an integration project and now, after years trying, they just don't want to try anymore. Why don't you contact them, asking for what kind of troubles they have etc?

Market Makers are 2% of this market only. You mql guys can get the other part of the market as well. Your platform rocks! BUT you will NEED to work on it.

I believe that MAYBE integrate a MT4 + ECN may be possible. But very very hard. Can't you guys turn things easy to interbanks? Why MT4 can't be as simple as Currenex to be connected directly to the banks?

Why don't you guys develop a exclusive ECN platform? See HotSpot platforms exemple. They have 2 kind of platforms.. 1 for market makers, 1 for Interbanks, both working perfectly.

This is my 50 cent

"Lastly, if you do some research you will find out that MT4 can not be used in a ECN environment with, it is not design for that!"

"...explained that MT4 is not really compatible with ECNs."

"So far I haven't seen any MT4 broker offers ECN feature."

"What is ECN?" (From a MT4 user) LOL

"Also, if you trade live you will now notice lots of "Off Quotes" messages."

"09:44:59 ‘1002': instant order sell 25.00 GBPUSD at 1.9626 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000
09:44:59 ‘1002': request was accepted by server
09:44:59 ‘1002': request in process
09:46:29 ‘1002': order sell 25.00 GBPUSD opening at 1.9626 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000 failed [Off quotes]
This forex trading journal is based on a non-dealing desk or ECN MT4 model."

"In another thread, it has been claimed than an ECN can't use MT4."

This is all we can find on google about MT4 + ECN.
I didn't find a sigle broker offering MT4 + ECN.

I hope you metaquotes guys take a look on it, turing things easy to interbanks.

Could MetaQuotes Software Corp. work on it? This is what professional forex traders are looking for.
I heard about a broker (tradexfx, if I am not mistaken) that after 2 years trying, just lauched their new professional interbank feed using metatrader4 and after a week they are getting many troubles with off quotes and freeze charts.
I really would like to see your platform compatible to ecn.

Many traders that I talk to , and most of them are MT4 users , are all looking for ECN type trading, this is a huge client base that Metaquotes should be listening to ..... Metatrader with ECN is the way forward and Metaquotes should rise up to this..

Mr.X 20.03.07 16:12
...It's fact ,because many programmers,IT have no success with this...

No any facts. If you can't find, it doesn't mean that it is not exists.
Anyway: "Only one solution: to work with more skilled VC++ programmers."

If you have ECN's clients why anyone know about this?
Could you provide this information to my e-mail?

We do not provide information about our clients, sorry.

...will be happy because all programmers use API/FIX...

Seems, you haven't experience in API/FIX.

Many traders that I talk to , and most of them are MT4 users , are all looking for ECN type trading, this is a huge client base that Metaquotes should be listening to ..... Metatrader with ECN is the way forward and Metaquotes should rise up to this..

Thank you. But with ECN or without ECN, anyway, the main goal for trader is profit only. So, you can develop and tune your strategy with MetaTrader 4.

Hi All,
I have two questions.
We are testing MT4 with ECN broker on Market execution.
ECN broker is offering few prices at the same time.
How to pick the best one?
EA opened many trades at +1 or +2 pips, also can open at +5…
But after closing I saw –3, .. market execution.
How to close at positive way?
Thanks
Vlad

Thank you. But with ECN or without ECN, anyway, the main goal for trader is profit only. So, you can develop and tune your strategy with MetaTrader 4.

In other words, your answer is:
No, I dont wanna help my customers. I prefer to help market makers. With my platform its very easy to market makers manipulate the market, keep market frozen, manipulate spread, etc etc etc.
I cant believe my eyes.
Reason: