new EA with amazing results - page 15

jasper2603:
Hi Jonny,My results with the ea are good, but you have to follow Martins instructions very strict. I started a live account with $100 and made $18 with 0.01 lotsize. On 1 pair. So the ea is profitable, but don't expect to double your account in 1 week. Just be patience and have a low risk settings. Don't start with 6 pairs on $100 account like other trader did. Martin's support is also great. I am happy with his ea so far.

thank you jasper for your nice words

portugal123:
Hi, Do you have a myfxbook link to your account you can share?What broker you´re usingBest RegardsPT

the myfxbook results i posted it in my previous posts

review it

good luck

Is anybody trading live by the way?

jonny1:
Is anybody trading live by the way?

yes many people take the ea some them start last week on live accounts

jasper replied to you in his previous post that he won from the ea in his live account

not all people who take ea will tell you about their profit

it is a personal matter

i don't obligate any person to take the ea

i post the results clearly and every person has the right to take it or not

good luck jonny

Thank you very much mar

jonny1:
Thank you very much mar

you are welcome jonny

and you have the right to ask any question

i respect your opinions and your respectable criticism

good luck

mar_fx:
you are wrong your balance is 100$ and you used ea with 6 pairs at same time how ??? review my previous instruction and my previous advice to all traders to trade with low risk and this ea will guarantee to you 35% to 40% please read the instruction well we are in dangerous market and there are many fundamental news i have been using the ea in this forum since 6 weeksand i posted my results and myfxbook account and you see the results are very good good luck

My friend Martin, please excuse me. Maybe iam still setting the configuration of the EA wrong. my most heartfelt apologies. you're one of the few people who share with us something that can be very good in the future for all. Best wishes for all, and help Martin to improve even more ths EA.

I am interested in this too. Please PM info. Thank you.

dsncorp:
My friend Martin, please excuse me. Maybe iam still setting the configuration of the EA wrong. my most heartfelt apologies. you're one of the few people who share with us something that can be very good in the future for all. Best wishes for all, and help Martin to improve even more ths EA.

never mind my friend

i accept your apology

your are respectable man and i respect you

Tekken:
I am interested in this too. Please PM info. Thank you.

i sent to you

good luck

Reason: