new EA with amazing results - page 11

you just make a lot of people jealous. I really wonder why you need $100 if you can make that much money?

mtuppers:
you just make a lot of people jealous. I really wonder why you need $100 if you can make that much money?

my friend i have been working in forex for long time

and i have my personal eas and strategies

and this is my effort and i help all small traders who lose in this market

with this successful ea with this little price and this is some of my effort

good luck

any trail? by pm? I did remember, you show at forex-tsd form, and I did asking what is price that is $100 money broker, but I do not have money broker. than how am I able to paid you?

mtuppers:
any trail? by pm? I did remember, you show at forex-tsd form, and I did asking what is price that is $100 money broker, but I do not have money broker. than how am I able to paid you?

i sent to p.m

good luck

is there anyway that you can have a refund policy if we are not pleased with the product?

if the expert is as good as u say this shouldn't be a problem right?

everyone here has been scammed before so i'm sure you understand our concern

Please send me payment details @ sarju.patel@infiniti-trading.co.uk.

For all who are interested I will trade it on a live account and provide the investor password so you can all decide for yourself.

Regards

Sarj

jonny1:
is there anyway that you can have a refund policy if we are not pleased with the product?if the expert is as good as u say this shouldn't be a problem right?

there is no problem

many people take it and they still contact me if they want any help

sarjio:
Please send me payment details @ sarju.patel@infiniti-trading.co.uk.For all who are interested I will trade it on a live account and provide the investor password so you can all decide for yourself.RegardsSarj

i sent to you your mail

good luck

Sound promising, please send me your ea details so i can test it on solinf@foxmail.com

Reason: