Did you find Forex Boring? - page 2

Jack Francisco:
FriendsDo you found forex trading boring after trading some months.Due to this People don't give value to forex due to loss of their capital.Is capital loss is reason for bored in Forex.According to me I love forex much and i don't think its boring.because I have change my way of trading into a different approach.Now i play forex with a friend and it is quite enjoyable-It's all about challenging you to test your skills and compete against friends and other traders by obtaining maximum yield on your portfolio. What about you?

I wouldn't say forex is boring. If we have the right mind set with the right attitude, we can enjoy trading. Much of this though depends on how much knowledge we can gather. This was exactly emphasized by my broker Profiforex in one of their books on their site, that we should know what forex really is.

how can making money be boring?

It's probably best to get a good signal service. I'm using some traders from connectforex.com who is the trade copier provider and the signals are actually from an EA designed by bestfxbot.com - Both companies are making some good decisions and raising the bar in fx standards.

Forex is never boring! but always engaging you in activities. FX is full of activities to do, either you trading, watching the market or reading.

Forex is also sometimes boring. But how do we anticipate boring that is the important thing. Imagine if you get a big profit, then boring will disappear by it self. But in my opinion, it does not seem boring forex. Because here we will find a challenge.

The fact that we all are still posting in this forum shows that we find fx not boring.

Well, you can hardly find something boring when your money is involved. However, from time to time I do feel a bit tired of Forex. That is why they provide you with vacation in office. So i just stop trading for at least a week.

no,forex is not boring at all.the price is always moving.so every traders feel exited to trade

no not at all, i didnt find it boring anytime, infact its impressive one to share up.....

Yes, if we think its boring then we can't able to focus properly and naturally we'll not benefited..so i would suggest don't loose your interest in forex trading.

Fx is bursting, youthful and intriguing. The only thing that bores me is client recklessness. FX is not really scam-filled. A colleague of mine complained of being swindled but I know he personally scammed himself when he denied himself basic forex education. His regulated broker could barely offer him a demo account but no forex learner's ebook. This could be deliberate to keep him in the dark so he could stop hunt him, fraudulently widen spreads and disable his account when he wants to withdraw.

Reason: