Did you find Forex Boring? - page 7

Forex is a business that is very pleasant and therefore, we need to be a lot to learn and practice trading so well that would allow us to trade with the maximum. Therefore, try to utilize the services of a broker so well that would allow us to trade with a maximum

Moslem Musulli:
To be honest, sometimes I feel it specifically when I see very slow movements of market. So, news trading is my best choice for trading. It’s quick and full of adventure. So, my main concentration on high voltage news’s of Forex

I can say agree for doing news trading. But it depends on the trader itself. Sometimes, doing news trading is more challenging than the doing the normal one.

i have a good motivation to be a profesional trader with my account at HiWayFx, even when i face with lose i just think about how to win next time.

josbus:
i have a good motivation to be a profesional trader with my account at HiWayFx, even when i face with lose i just think about how to win next time.

Dedicate yourself to learn more about this business and you will achieve your aim soon. Improve your knowledge by reading some useful forex articles in HiWayFX.

gaban:
I can say agree for doing news trading. But it depends on the trader itself. Sometimes, doing news trading is more challenging than the doing the normal one.

Because when you're trading right before news is taking place, you'll see high price movements from pairs that affected from that news. So get yourself updated with economic calendar and market news from HiWayFX.

Reason: