Did you find Forex Boring? - page 4

forex for me it is very pleasant at all, because the forex we will get a lot of money. for it if we could have a good trading skills and also have a good psychology then we can earn money from forex.

when I reach the point of boredom in forex trading, then I will leave for a moment. To refresh my mind so I can get a sense of trading. With so forex will not find it boring. if the matter continues to improve with better then forex trading will not be boring at all. because our profit will rise

No, I don't in any way find forex trading boring. This market is a very exciting trading adventure spiced up with the thrills and turns. The possibility of losing your trade is enough to keep the drowsiness off your eyes and the sound prospects of making some good thousand dollar bucks on currency moves makes the forex as entertaining. Moreover the market is suspenseful with a daring portion of uncertainty for price outcomes so how can one really be bored trading the forex.

For me it was not boring forex and it is very profitable, forex is a business that has a lot of risk, the risk that we need to continue to learn and practice trading well, if we often get profit in the forex then forex will not be boring

No Forex is not boring for me and it is very interesting business altogether. Forex is a good way of making lot of but to succeed in Forex you need good level of knowledge about it.

Shawn100:
No Forex is not boring for me and it is very interesting business altogether. Forex is a good way of making lot of but to succeed in Forex you need good level of knowledge about it.

I agree, forex is not boring and for my forex is a business that has a lot of advantages, by trading with small capital then we can get a profit on forex. we just need to have a lot of knowledge, skills and experience to be successful in forex trading

for my forex trading is not boring, and I feel that forex is a business that has a high risk, with risk then for us to succeed in this business then we need good skills and psychology that would make forex trading is delightful business

broker is a broker that has good credibility that will make us able to trade with the maximum. to find a broker who has credibility then we need to continue to learn and practice trading so well that would allow us to trade with a maximum

Shawn100:

Yes forex trading is a very interesting business, for newbies its a lot of fun especially if he is making money from it. But if you are an experienced swing trader then its kind of boring at times.

I will never get bored with forex because for me forex is a business that has a lot of advantages, with forex then we will get the money. especially in the forex business is open 24 hours so that will make us able to trade with the maximum without time limit

Reason: