Did you find Forex Boring? - page 5

gaban:
I will never get bored with forex because for me forex is a business that has a lot of advantages, with forex then we will get the money. especially in the forex business is open 24 hours so that will make us able to trade with the maximum without time limit

I sometimes get bored, as my method of trading don't allow me to spend hours at charts so most of my day is spend away from charts.

Breaker:
I sometimes get bored, as my method of trading don't allow me to spend hours at charts so most of my day is spend away from charts.

Forex does not need to be in front of a continuous chart because it will only make us bored, we just need to do the analysis trading, did OP and install the SL and TP, after that we just need to leave the trade without worrying about our account at risk. With the SL and TP then the risk will be minimized by good. so we will not get bored with forex

Feeling bore in forex trading may be a good sign . Specially in manual trading who trade with patience can feel bore but they able to make consistent profit.

Generally newbies and amateur traders feel too much excitement in trading. Those who already has got maturity in forex trading and makes win as a habit they generally do not feel that excitement .

to date I have yet to find boredom in forex trading, forex is a business for me that has a lot of advantages, with little capital then we can trade with a maximum and we will make money in forex

forex is not boring for me. Precisely forex business is very challenging. We are required to have good analytical skills trading if you want to make a profit. Forex prices is difficult to predict. We will never know when the price will change.

Yes I think so, its really amazing place for fun and get money from there.

I always spend 4-5 hours per days to make money in some broker such as Liteforex and fbs..

Forex is a business that is fun and not boring. We can trade anytime and anywhere. With 5 days in 24 hours is very beneficial for those who make forex as a part-time job. there is no limit in forex trading, so lot likes forex

Forex is a business that is fun and not boring. With very flexible so we can trade anytime. Therefore we need to be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable. What is needed to make forex that is not boring is finding trading conditions were pleasant.

Well sometime it may sound boring to trade in Forex, but when we earn money while trading it gives us immense pleasure.

if we have a good trading skills and a good trading psychology that will enable us to make a profit along forex, so then we will be able to manage capital well, so we will be able to benefit in forex and forex is not a boring business

Reason: