Best and Rewarding Brokerage Firms

Please, can anyone give me a good tutorial on how to start forex trading. The categories of best Brokerage firms that will not dissapoint and the technical know how of the forex trading.

Job:
Please, can anyone give me a good tutorial on how to start forex trading. The categories of best Brokerage firms that will not dissapoint and the technical know how of the forex trading.

Im super happy with IBFX they treat me well, always willing to spend an extra minute on the phone if I need them to!

They offer MT4 as a free platform as for trainign they dont offer much Forex Help so you will need to learn that the hard way! Practice Practice Practice!

good luck if you need help let me know

Job:

I can say welcome to forex, the first and foremost thing is learning. Learn all you know you can learn about forex trading, i know you are already doing this, if you are, that is a great step. When i started, i got educated by my broker Profiforex. I really enjoyed the education materials in their main site Profiforex.com. Cool forex materials like how to profit on forex , truth and fiction, trader's psychology, and so much more. The key to trading successfully is getting familiar with what you do.

goot:
I can say welcome to forex, the first and foremost thing is learning. Learn all you know you can learn about forex trading, i know you are already doing this, if you are, that is a great step. When i started, i got educated by my broker Profiforex. I really enjoyed the education materials in their main site Profiforex.com. Cool forex materials like how to profit on forex , truth and fiction, trader's psychology, and so much more. The key to trading successfully is getting familiar with what you do.

Ya, you are right. They really have some coincise resourceful materials that can get you started. I love their psychology articles, it really helps me mentally.

sharkforex:
I don't know too many broker get awarded, there is only one name is Hotforex with Best Online Asia and Eastern Europe Broker.About how to start trading, please take a visit to Forex Trading Online: Foreign Exchange (FX) Trading | Currency Trading . It's very good learning forex site.

The best broker is a broker that makes us comfortable and provide security for our funds.

My was also learn trading with utilizing that site and also video tutorials from broker my now.

I trade with Weltrade broker. If you are a beginner you can start with their demo and then a micro account that starts from just $25.

You need a Transparent Forex Broker. Transparency is synonymous to trust. Regardless of how much you want to invest in the forex business, it is important for you to check out a broker and its services. Get a micro account and test or tryout a brokerage service.