How To Choose A FOREX Broker - page 2

Hey hi..as per my knowledge and experience do the research for matching brokers scan the network and search on search engine. pay a visit to broker website. then you can also read review about some brokers.

There are many broker houses. All are the best. You can choice any broker house. At first you should see everything of any broker house. You should choice which broker house gives more benefit.

Just great post from you people, i am new to start Forex trading and before that I would like to know about everything in detail......... discussion of you guys really providing me the all what I need.

thanks

sahayat:
Join us with the <...>. <...> being awarded as the Best Broker in Asia by World Finance* Foreign Exchange Awards 2012. * Word Finance is a leading financial magazine published twice a month by the company World News Media (London, Great Britain). Among the magazine staff there are award — winning journalists, analysts and experts from all over the world

Thanks for sharing this mate. I am sure that it can be useful to many traders around here and mainly in Asia. However, it is important that you know your broker as well. As we cannot just sign up just by knowing it was awarded the best broker in Asia.

Denarinark:
Just great post from you people, i am new to start Forex trading and before that I would like to know about everything in detail......... discussion of you guys really providing me the all what I need. thanks

Good to know that you are learning from Forex Forum as i was once like you as well. Today am a trader and it only by reading and chatting with other Forex Traders that i have learn how to trade. I would advise you to ask question if ever you have any doubt about something in Forex. Am sure you will benefit from it!

verbum4it:
Agree very much with you. There are many many brokers offered in advertisement, and before taking any decision for joing with a broker he/she should share with friends or searching many information about especially the legality of the broker, and is the broker management really responsible for their trader? Every one who want to invest his/her money expect the return.

This is true as i would not expect that at the end i dont get my money from my broker. We should make sure that it is really reliable and we can depend on it when we are trading Forex. We should only consider the more flexible and reliable Forex Broker.

It’s an important thread for everyone. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up your good work

There is an article titled <...> at <...>. I hope, it may be helpful for you.

Source: <...>

First look at their bonuses and offers. Check on the forums what traders had been saying about them. Try to type scam or spam beside the broker name that you are looking. See all the review and how admin is trying to answer them.

I hope this help

Happy trading.

Samuel23:
Thanks for sharing this mate. I am sure that it can be useful to many traders around here and mainly in Asia. However, it is important that you know your broker as well. As we cannot just sign up just by knowing it was awarded the best broker in Asia.

Yeah, we can't sign up just by knowing broker got award. We have to choose broker which give comfortable services for us because of comfort in trading is also influence our trading result. And i have get broker which fulfill my criterias, it's <...>. I can get comfortable services for this broker, never found requote, i also can increase my balance without having to deposit, just by posting in forum which sponsored by my broker now.

Reason: