How To Choose A FOREX Broker - page 3

Thanks for this thread topic. choose reliable broker to deal with stock market.

kris1:
Thanks for this thread topic. choose reliable broker to deal with stock market.

The most important thing is we can get broker which give the best service for our trading, so we can feel comfortable.

I think these are some considerations for choosing a broker

1.) Customer Service

Most importantly, a broker's customer service must be excellent! 24/7 customer service reps available is an absolute must & you can't do without it. A quality customer service team is the first step to finding the best broker for you.

2.) Platform

Analyze the brokers trading platform. Are you comfortable with it? Does it have all the necessary information you need to trade? Is there a market news feed somewhere in the corner or somewhere else on the site?

3.) Mini/Micro Accounts

If you are a beginner, try looking for a broker which offers Mini & even micro accounts. For just a few hundred bucks you can test your trading skills, hone your market savy & learn the tricks of trading forex.

4.) Instant Execution of Your Orders

This is an absolute must! If execution isn't instant, as soon as you place your order, find a new broker.

5.) Do Your Research

Look online & check out forums for reviews of the broker you're thinking of trading with. Make sure that they have been around for a long time & that traders have had good experiences.

I choose a broker based spreads and execution speed performance. I'm a scalper. after seeing the reviews on several brokers, I chose armada markets as my spot trading.

gaban:
The most important thing is we can get broker which give the best service for our trading, so we can feel comfortable.

As short as this may look, it is really a good way to choose a broker, though some would want to go for the big guns in the market. But if they don't match our style, then there comes problems. Looking for a broker that suits us is really important whether known or not. For example the broker am with Profiforex, has fine and suitable trading conditions. Truth be told, no issues with them so far, I withdraw money whenever is needed.

goot:
As short as this may look, it is really a good way to choose a broker, though some would want to go for the big guns in the market. But if they don't match our style, then there comes problems. Looking for a broker that suits us is really important whether known or not. For example the broker am with Profiforex, has fine and suitable trading conditions. Truth be told, no issues with them so far, I withdraw money whenever is needed.

I am with this same broker too, and speaking of conditions: Theirs couldn't be more better! very fair and open, do you know they charge just 0.3pips for the whole deal and no hidden charges, that's really commendable. Am really glad to be with them.

Hello,

There are some important features you have to take into consideration while choosing a broker.

1) Good support. This factor is important because without having good support team they can’y help you with your questions. The simplest way of checking the quality of support is to open a demo account or just to go to the live chat

2) Instant execution. There must be no difficulties while depositing or withdrawing funds

3) Wide range of trading instruments. The client should have a choice for starting trading. Believe most traders are tired of traditional currency pairs.

4) Spread. The broker should provide low and fixed spreads in the market

Whether the broker has the following features or not it should be reliable for you.

Select the where you can feel comfortable trading and invest your funds, for myself I choose a broker that provides a large deposit bonus as galleass which provide deposit bonus 100% / 50%, due to a deposit bonus I can trade with larger volumes despite my small capital .

masepek:
Select the where you can feel comfortable trading and invest your funds, for myself I choose a broker that provides a large deposit bonus as galleass which provide deposit bonus 100% / 50%, due to a deposit bonus I can trade with larger volumes despite my small capital .

It would be a bad thing to follow through with what people say when it comes to choosing a broker. Even when recommendations are made, you should always make sure to check them out before opening an account there. It took me some time to finally open with Profiforex after a friend recommended, but I must you that they turned out to be exactly what am looking for. Very fast execution speed they have, and attractive spreads too. But what really impresses me is how easy it is I communicate with them.

Akriti:
Hello,There are some important features you have to take into consideration while choosing a broker.1) Good support. This factor is important because without having good support team they can’y help you with your questions. The simplest way of checking the quality of support is to open a demo account or just to go to the live chat.2) Instant execution. There must be no difficulties while depositing or withdrawing funds3) Wide range of trading instruments. The client should have a choice for starting trading. Believe most traders are tired of traditional currency pairs. 4) Spread. The broker should provide low and fixed spreads in the marketWhether the broker has the following features or not it should be reliable for you.

nice share guys, we must be selective in choosing a broker. we can see from the services provided by the broker. Such as the spread, which is very important. Have you tried trading in <...>? Here we can trade without spreads.

Reason: