How To Choose A FOREX Broker - page 5

very important to choose a broker because the broker will help us to be able to get the convenience of trading. with the comfort that we will be able to maximize the good of our trading capital, and therefore we should be able to test the first broker to be used for trading and therefore we will get the right broker

francmorio:
The best thing is to go for reputation. Though this is the key, even more established brokers with good reputation still find themselves in mess. For Example, <...> is a good broker, but they were accused by NFA for dealing with an unregistered firm!

Hi Franc,

I'm glad you consider <...> to be a good broker.

To provide some background for others, in July of 2014, <...> settled a complaint brought by the NFA relating to charges of doing business with an unregistered entity and for failing to submit certain trade data reports. <...> has resolved these matters and has taken steps to avoid similar occurrences in the future.

For me, when choosing my broker I look at:

If it is regulated.

Reasonable Leverage, between 300 and 500

Payment/Withdrawal easiness.

Live 24/5 customer chats

and another point that helps is to find out the Slippage in case of subscribing to a copying signal.

Since you are a beginner, I recommend trading with regulated brokers that offer lower leverage with micro-lots for lower risk and capital.

And before investing in the broker, it is better to check reviews and trade using their demo account to check their trading conditions.
Reason: