Choosing the right broker

I guess someof the key issues one would look at would be:

1. Is the broker a market-maker, STP or ECN type?
2. Does he allow flexible lots - I mean can you determine the size of yourtrade according to your risk preference?
3. Is there any restriction on the number of pips away you could place a stoploss?
4. What are the order types the platform offers?
5. What are the instruments offered?
6. Account minimum deposit required
7. Amount of leverage offered
8. Whether scalping and EA's are allowed
9. Whether properly registered with regulatory authorities, and client fundsare segregated.
10. Research and charting facilities.
11. Reputation on internet forums.

I have get the right broker. Instaforex is my choice. This broker allows their trader to do scalping and use EA, give several contest with exciting prize, All I was looking for is in InstaForex.

dcfx broker worked for me combined with Tradergroup signal

I am still trying and looking for better and safer broker.

Now I am trying armada markets that offering 15 Eur live welcome account.

Choosing the right broker to trading is very important, because it can influence our trading result. And i hope traders who are still looking for broker to trade can get the right broker, not a scam broker.

Thanks mayoush.rifai to share such good points with us. These are really helpful for us to choose a right broker.

For choosing the right broker, we need this information :

• Transparency
  • Jurisdiction
  • Security of Funds
  • Transaction Cost
  • Execution Model
  • Systems reliability
  • Last but not least, Test your FX broker

Source : How to Choose FX Broker | Armada Markets | Test your FX |

lollabun:
For choosing the right broker, we need this information :
  • Transparency
  • Jurisdiction
  • Security of Funds
  • Transaction Cost
  • Execution Model
  • Systems reliability
  • Last but not least, Test your FX broker
Source : How to Choose FX Broker | Armada Markets | Test your FX |

Testing broker is one way to prove whether the broker is a scam or not. We can use a free deposit promo, real account with a bonus post as its capital and the like are to test the broker that we will use for trading.

According to me, broker must be regulated and match with our trading requirements.

Shawnmichal:
According to me, broker must be regulated and match with our trading requirements.

Exactly. We have to choose regulated broker and this broker comfortable for our trading. I also did it before trading in forex. And i find InstaForex, broker which give comfortable service for me and it's regulated broker.

gaban:
Exactly. We have to choose regulated broker and this broker comfortable for our trading. I also did it before trading in forex. And i find InstaForex, broker which give comfortable service for me and it's regulated broker.

Is InstaForex regulated in USA?

Reason: