50 pips best trading system ever... - page 2

Nagamanju,

Excellent work!, Thank you for sharing your strategy. Any continued assistance on how to trade this is greatly appreciated!

I can understand you not wanting to rely on indicators etc.. I like to trade with as little indicators as possible so I can get more in tune with price action and let the market speak to me without alot of garbage on the screen.

One thing to keep in mind about the Swiss Army EA is that you can set it where it doesnt affect your normal trading. It is just a fail safe.. So Lets so some news comes out unexpectedly and the market goes against you 200 pips (It can happen more than you think). The Swiss Army can have a default hard stop loss of lets say 75 to 100 pips that will automatically activate and help save your account if this should happen. It is only a tool to prevent something terrible happening and will not affect your everyday trading.

Just a suggestion ...

Keep up the posts.. We all are learning alot and appreciate the discussion.

Much success to you!!

Theo

nagamanju:
Hello All......find the attachment for my (fully not mine) strategy..... I use 50 pips target instead of 20 pips mentioned in the attachment... Happy Pips......

Can you describe this strategy more in detail?

Such as what is "level 8"? Are you basing this on some price level? Are you using like daily chart bar to make this trade.. Just need to know more about how this is being used.. Understand you are setting limit buy and sell positions, yet what timeframe are you looking at and when are you trading (London , NY, Asian session)?

Thank you.

Theo

pippimp:
Nagamanju,Excellent work!, Thank you for sharing your strategy. Any continued assistance on how to trade this is greatly appreciated!I can understand you not wanting to rely on indicators etc.. I like to trade with as little indicators as possible so I can get more in tune with price action and let the market speak to me without alot of garbage on the screen.One thing to keep in mind about the Swiss Army EA is that you can set it where it doesnt affect your normal trading. It is just a fail safe.. So Lets so some news comes out unexpectedly and the market goes against you 200 pips (It can happen more than you think). The Swiss Army can have a default hard stop loss of lets say 75 to 100 pips that will automatically activate and help save your account if this should happen. It is only a tool to prevent something terrible happening and will not affect your everyday trading.Just a suggestion ...Keep up the posts.. We all are learning alot and appreciate the discussion.Much success to you!!Theo

Hello pippimp....firstly this is not my strategy.....i got it from google...but i fine tuned as per my needs,style and mainly my little capital (in my demo 500$)

I agree with this words of you """So Lets so some news comes out unexpectedly and the market goes against you 200 pips (It can happen more than you think)""" you are 100% right But i can withstand even if the market goes against me up to 400 to 450 pips in a single jump. it is possible only if you have proper money management along with your personal style.

In my opinion the very difficult to follow is our personal style, i am still learning with that.

In one sentence i can say that "stick to the rules combined with a solid and proven strategy"

I will explain the "stick to the rules" with an example, in my 20 trading days experience 4 times market moved towards my target and returned back before 1 pip without giving profit to me (yes you are right just 1 pip).

so don't think you are in a crowd, by this example you must understand that some one or some thing is regularly watching our moves.

pippimp:
Can you describe this strategy more in detail? Such as what is "level 8"? Are you basing this on some price level? Are you using like daily chart bar to make this trade.. Just need to know more about how this is being used.. Understand you are setting limit buy and sell positions, yet what timeframe are you looking at and when are you trading (London , NY, Asian session)? Thank you. Theo

I will explain the strategy very soon...before that you need to understand that if you skilled with this strategy then there is no need to watch the time frames,charts,news,trend,range bound,trading sessions and still more if any.

One more main thing is you need not baby sit before your computer for the whole day.

nagamanju:
I will explain the strategy very soon...before that you need to understand that if you skilled with this strategy then there is no need to watch the time frames,charts,news,trend,range bound,trading sessions and still more if any. One more main thing is you need not baby sit before your computer for the whole day.

Nagamanju,

Look forward to explaination of the strategy.. Understand that someone seeing your attachment for the first time would find it diffcult to know what you are talking about..without instruction/rules.

Looking forward to knowing more. Thanks !

pippimp:
Nagamanju, Look forward to explaination of the strategy.. Understand that someone seeing your attachment for the first time would find it diffcult to know what you are talking about..without instruction/rules. Looking forward to knowing more. Thanks !

I got the main hint of this strategy through google an year before, so dont remember where i kept the main file.

i already told you that i fine tune the strategy as per my needs....but i am struggle with it to explain it in simple.

I use the main concept (strategy) but my trading style differ from trade to trade as per market movement.

I am searching my source file......definitely i will submit it soon......if i cant get it i will try my level best to explain myself.

Yes would like a little more info on how to use .

Regards

Hello.....

Finally i got my original source file.(find the attachment)

Hear i like to say one thing......it took nearly 1 year for me to settle with this strategy.

Don’t think that you can start earning as soon as go through with the strategy.

A senses says that only 2% of the forex traders are earning good income….rest of the 98% are the loosers…

You have to work with this strategy, need to analyze a lot with dedication. Once you master with it you will be the one in the 2%.

Every knows chess but only few grand masters are there!! you have to find the key factor for the success.

Don’t think that there is no Holy Grail system……it is……

I gave you the boat…… now it is up on your efficiency how to ride it…….

Happy Pips

Naga

Files:

nagamanju, you gave us the boat but where is the water? Give us also the water, that means your successful tweak on that strategy.

Thanks Hermes

hermes777:
nagamanju, you gave us the boat but where is the water? Give us also the water, that means your successful tweak on that strategy.Thanks Hermes

Hello Hermes.......the water is in the forex ocean...... don't search and try to get the successful tweak on that strategy from any where else....you wont get it......

It is with in you......yes only with in you......i already said that it took one year for me to settle with that strategy......

The main mistake we traders do is searching...searching....searching.....hear and there and confusing our self with what we get.....

The main secret is pick one (start with my strategy) and just analyze.....analyze.....analyze....it for a minimum of 6 months...... i am sure that you will find a way to open the forex treasure (just like me)

Reason: