Reversing an EA - page 2

i know C++, please,i can participate with for you, write code support trade....

Hello i am new to fx.... and interested in EA Reversing.........(i think it is stupid) but still interested.....

But firstly any one please help me with this Ea, i am using Broco demo account, and this ea showing results in strategy test (in all time frame) but not working in the real time....

Thanks in advance..... please find the attachment for the EA....

Files:

f-man:
I am not a programmer, so I wouldn't know the technical answer to that question. I only know that there are EA's that can copy the exact reverse trades from one account to another. (Reverse trade copier)

Hi, i need that reverse trade copier. can you send to my id [...]

zupcon:
You'd have to be pretty stupid not to understand why that wont work. Thankfully, there are a lot of stupid people around.

Only stupid people call others stupid. I won't call you stupid thought, 'cause that would put me on the same 'level' as you, but hey, maybe I AM stupid too for even bothering to post a reaction to your repulsive behavior here :-)

Some advice for people who get insulted in this way:

Be smart and realize that only people who've earned your respect are able to insult you; by insulting you (meaning: wanting to make you feel bad, in order for them to feel good/better - how poor is that?!) they immediately put themselves in the category of 'not worthy of respect' people. Right?

Cheers and good luck to folks who feel good when they can make others feel even better.

Just googling and search "Trade Copier", you will get the software to copy your trading activities.

Do trade using trade copier never have problems??

What is difference of trade copier and zulu??

The main hindrance here is that not all Forex strategy including expert advisor could be effective in reversing. The Forex strategy must first be symmetrical so as to make reversing right possible. Reversible strategies exit positions largely rely on the time — very often it’s either a definite amount of the new bars closed or a new signal generated. In the fundamental theory, stop-loss must not be used not in any way, but when in functional practice, if it’s used just utilised for protecting position from the heavy price movements and is barely triggered it won’t disturb the reversibility (the same transfers to the take-profit parameter al

i make ea for myself . but i have never succeed with it. i think we must have good strategy . we ccan build ea base on this strateg

Reason: