please help me about forex - page 3

Many sources that we can make reference to learn forex, as long as we have the will to continue learning and practicing, forex is a very promising business.

Forex ebooks are very helpful; generally forex education helps alot. I personally recommend it for every new trader. Most traders don't get updated or innovative so when they start suffering modern and intelligent scams fro their brokers (regulated alike), they get confused. But this is a deep and staring reality, that even regulated brokers can NEVER be 100% trustworthy and can still bilk their clients wickedly.

There are many sources to learn forex trading. We can learn through the e-book, internet, video, demo account. The demo account is the best place to learn forex trading. we can understand the basics of trading. Once enough, we could try to test the ability of our trading in real account. Try to test the ability of the $ 1 in instaforex.

tom frank:
Read things in forums, google the terms "forex basics" "forex reviews" "forex school" and read about trading.. ask us here and start trying the demo platforms.have fun

Best options you have provided here, especially on forums like this.

google babypips school and you will get the link which will completely teach you about forex

phamcaonguyen91:
i am a newbie....can you tell me about document (Ebook, books....etc) how is me have begin and. maybe is video or who are you can help me...........

you join the free Trading school tradimo to learn trade

Yes google search is a best way to know about forex learning . I like baby pips for basic learning. Its pre-school is must for beginners they can have better idea about forex market , its working and then for knowing about trading systems.

learn forex can be done by self-taught. we can get a lot of learning trading resources on the internet . Or we could also active in the forex forum. with active in forex forum, then we can get a lot of trading knowledge. Even we can exchange ideas with other traders. One is indo.mt5. Here besides can get knowledge, I can also get a bonus post that can be used for trading real account.

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: PIPSCUTTER

E-mail : info@pipscutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

Reason: