I want to get started with Forex Trading - page 3

Paul75:
demo account is the best to start with as we can be able to get start with practicing lot with demo and then start with real.

Yeah, demo account is the best way to start forex trading, after we familiar with all the basic of forex trading the next step is get more practice using real account, a lot of broker provide mini account which the minimum deposit is small, like galleass mini account with minimum deposit just 10$.

gaban:
Yeah, trading with demo account is the right step to start trading in forex because we can learn trading without any risk.

demo account is always best to opt as all experience traders also start their learning trading from having demo only then start with real. demo is best for every newbie.

uncle gober:
Absolutely agree with you. Demo account is good place for traders who are new in forex trading to learn, apply what have been learned. They can get trading experience using demo account and it will help them when they use real account. I think they also should try trading using real account to test their psychology, because when we trade using demo account, our psychology is not be honed, in fact they are traders who are failed because they did not have good psychology. 15 EUR welcome bonus from Armada Markets also can be used.

The demo account is well used to learn trading. But we can not use a demo account to test the psychology of trading. We could use a real account to test the psychology of trading. With $ 1 from instoforex can also be used to test the psychology of trading.

I will give the basics. For now I wouldn't want to go into analytics as well as deep technical strategies, I would stay on the surface and treat the behavioral aspect of trading. You need the right mindset to start trading. Different people come to trade for various reasons; some love scalping, hedging, very low spreads, some less tax plus other very tasty trading conditions. These set could go offshore. Others would want to go onshore to get regulation, it is believed there is very transparent- yet it is worth reminding that there are still a good number of terrible scams there.Forex Brokers Bear Brunt of CFTC Enforcement Actions in FY2013 It all boils down to you to make a good decision while been very intelligent.

Demo account is like a Practice book for us and along with that we can also join forex courses either paid or free as by this also we can enhance our knowledge.

To start trading forex, first we can start from the demo account. Here we can learn the basics of trading and how to operate mt4. After that, try to test the ability of trading in real account. With a minimum deposit we've been able to trade real account, for example, $ 1.

ShawnRocks:
Hi I want to get started with Forex Trading. I am new to forex trading and I want learn about how to trade in Forex. My email ID is shawn.wells1214@hotmail.com please email me with some helpful tools and tips. Thanks, Shawn Wells

you can join the free trading school&community to learn trade visit : Tradimo school

gaban:
To start trading forex, first we can start from the demo account. Here we can learn the basics of trading and how to operate mt4. After that, try to test the ability of trading in real account. With a minimum deposit we've been able to trade real account, for example, $ 1.

Yes agree with this and I think every newbie must note that after having learning and practice it doesn't mean that one have been perfect in trading and start with big amount instead we should first test our ability in real with very small amount.

My advice is that you should hit any education page of any forex websites and learn more effectively about forex trading.

vicky23:
My advice is that you should hit any education page of any forex websites and learn more effectively about forex trading.

I agree, this is also another way to have knowledge about forex and trading. now days trading platform also provides education center so that we can enhance our knowledge and understanding.

Reason: