Hi all, Newbie here

Hey all, excited about trading. I'm glad to have joined FX Fisherman.

forex trading:

Welcome, join the club

Hello! I'm freshman too! But at this forum i found tons of forex tips! So, i'm on my way to become forex guru! If you want to become guru too you should be on forum 24/7.

Best regards!

forex trading:

It's good you did. From on here you can learn much about forex market and tips for trading. Just be regular here and also you look for some other forums if you have not done so.

Welcome to forum here i wish you fulfill all your questions answers. feel free to ask any question in this forum.

Welcome lad, i no for sure that you did not make mistake in using this forum. Being here means great benefit. Keeping asking and sharing!

Welcome to this forum world.here is the best place for sharing your experience,problems and opinions.

very good for newbie to follow forex forum like this. Here we can mutually discuss with other traders. so our trading knowledge will increase. besides joining this forum I also joined the forum indo.mt5. by joining the forum indo.mt5 besides getting my science can also get a bonus post for trading real account

forex forum like this is very useful for traders, because then we can mutually discuss with other traders so that will add to our knowledge of trading. in forex, we must have the skills and knowledge of good trading.

Reason: