95% of traders fail - page 9

Emotion can be a reason why traders fail in forex. Traders who can not control emotion will not trade well and get maximal result, even there are many traders who are get MC.

The average OTC forex investor drops out of the market after just four months, according to the National Futures Association, an industry self-regulatory group.

Leverage as High as 50 to 1 Lures Amateur Forex Traders. They Lose - Bloomberg

A better quote from that article :

The CFTC, which refers to brokers as dealers, requires them to tell clients in disclosures, all in capital letters: “YOUR DEALER IS YOUR TRADING PARTNER, WHICH IS A DIRECT CONFLICT OF INTEREST. WHEN YOU SELL, THE DEALER IS THE BUYER. WHEN YOU BUY, THE DEALER IS THE SELLER.”

nbtrading:
A better quote from that article :

Funny : I haven't seen that in any document I received from my broker

Currency trading is simply in relation to know-how along with knowledge. Individuals find out tough being pilots, health professionals, legal professionals, plus they do not try to initial some sort of plane, heal someone or even navigate to the the courtroom following two weeks regarding several "demo-simulator". Same having Currency trading.

Yes, most of people failed in trading, because most of the people does not know how to trade here. SO Here I would like to suggest everyone. you need to use the DEMO platform first. After learning the trading strategy, you can start trading with a real account by the help of expert traders.

Looking for day traders to trade big size accounts

Equitie BP starts from 50k to few m's with perspective to grow.

Profit target 2-4 % per month.

For short period of time traders will have to use a demo platform before they will get a real account.

Steady day traders only.

For more info contact v.baika@inbox.lt

P.S. Don't write PM

Who can actually really say the percentages? No one has control of some great server somewhere that tally's that up.

If you realise foreign currency trading tough, go for "managed forex trading account" with esteemed and experienced forex trading manager/broker.

I am aware the Switzerland dependent forex trading manager/broker who has intended for beyond 9 years compensated average earnings involving +32% s. the. (without compounded interest). He has 30+ years involving forex trading knowledge and has the authorized corporation. He or she positions with maximum threat involving 5% every brand new business (conservative threat structure).

I think it is very old statistic. Although most of the traders are failed in Forex but now they are advanced mostly. Because, there are many regulated trading broker in Forex and they try to make success in their Cline by providing many exceptional trading facilities. They also teach them how to increase knowledge in Forex by educational materials. So this calculation is not accepted.

What about recent SNB when traders went into negative balance?

How many % of traders were cleaned within a couple of seconds?

Reason: