I'm a new member.. - page 2

Hello and welcome. Try to trade first on demo, but the demo and real account there are big difference, so do not invest a lot of money of your first deposit.

You looking confident Zephyr.Its important i think.best of luck

the first time in forex . you should trade demo acount or Lite account. you can inbest the small fund to trade . you will get many experience than demo account ! example you can invest 50-100$with liteforex broker ! in Lite account . you can trade and get experience. if not you can trade with 5$ with it ! if you lucky you can get money form it ! but this stage you get experience which important ! with Lite accoutn you can get many feeling in market !

You something guys, newbies have a very free ride when it comes to trade, as we now these forum sites where they can ask all of there questions.

faryfx:
the first time in forex . you should trade demo acount or Lite account. you can inbest the small fund to trade . you will get many experience than demo account ! example you can invest 50-100$with liteforex broker ! in Lite account . you can trade and get experience. if not you can trade with 5$ with it ! if you lucky you can get money form it ! but this stage you get experience which important ! with Lite accoutn you can get many feeling in market !

Before we do trading in real account, we must first learn trading in a demo account. Here we can learn the basics of trading. And also to test trading strategies. In instaforex, we can also learn trading through video training. definitely a lot of science that we can get here. After that, we can try our trading skills in a real account. In instaforex, we can open an account with $ 1.

Yes new traders should get start from dem accunts where they will make practice f trades with n mney used from their pcket. They need learning basic knwledge of forex to do work in forex market . There aremany ways of getting learning that will help them .

newbies can learning in demo account. in demo account, we can learn basics of trading. therefore, we can knowledge and skill in trading. besides, we can also learn trading with videos training in instaforex. here, the materials are given very edukatif and easy for be understood.

Forex is a good way of making money and it is good to hear that you are interested in Forex. So you can start learning forex first and then choose a reliable broker and open a demo account .Demo account is the best option to start trading.

traderthrone:
I totally agree..i am 14 years in forex trade and i spent more time to forex than my work. im teaching expert and newbies.

At 14 years you can teach experts thats impressive trading would definitely occupy school or work duties if you donot go strictly by your timetable.

Angelberry:
To start Forex, first you need to learn it by yourself only. There are so many post and article on every concept about Forex. Learn then try to implement every thing with demo account. Demo account is the most important part of experiencing the trading live without any investment.

100 % agreed with practicing demo trading as it is the biggest asset of any successful trader so new traders should stick to it before going to live accounts.

Reason: