Renko Sound Alert indicator (req)

Could somebody who knows programing be so kind and make a Renko sound and alarm pop up box for me (us)? The alarm should occur not after each new box but first after color change. Example: after 6 red boxes (e.g. 20 pips box) in downtrend first green box of 20 pips completely develops. That's the time to alert. Only after trend change (Color change).

Merry Christmas and creative New Year 2013 to all TSD traders.

Thanks in advance,

Hermes

hermes:
Could somebody who knows programing be so kind and make a Renko sound and alarm pop up box for me (us)? The alarm should occur not after each new box but first after color change. Example: after 6 red boxes (e.g. 20 pips box) in downtrend first green box of 20 pips completely develops. That's the time to alert. Only after trend change (Color change).

Merry Christmas and creative New Year 2013 to all TSD traders.

Thanks in advance,

Hermes

Hello Hermes,

Do you have the indicator or Ea you want this done for?

Hi my friend. I would like to put it into the famous RenkoLiveChart EA v3.4.ex4, but I don't have mq4. The RenkoMeanLiveChart.mq4 could be also interesting because shows mean Renko boxes (less repainting, more real).

I have also bunch of different Renko indicators if needed like Renko Mean plug-in but those must be first educated.

Thanks Hermes

hermes:
Hi my friend. I would like to put it into the famous RenkoLiveChart EA v3.4.ex4, but I don't have mq4. The RenkoMeanLiveChart.mq4 could be also interesting because shows mean Renko boxes (less repainting, more real).

I have also bunch of different Renko indicators if needed like Renko Mean plug-in but those must be first educated.

Thanks Hermes

Hermes with the mq4 Ea version you posted will see what i can do with it please don't bother with the ex4 versions will not work on them if they have been decompiled and or "educated".

mrtools:
Hermes with the mq4 Ea version you posted will see what i can do with it please don't bother with the ex4 versions will not work on them if they have been decompiled and or "educated".

Hermes,

Sorry to say can't even get started with this, i put the RenkoMeanLiveChart Ea on a chart and soon as i open a off line chart metatrader crashes, not sure what is causing this, but not able to do the alert like this.

I didn't check that Mean Renko yet. I will look for some mq4 Renko. I have a few Renko alarm indicators but they alarm after each new box built and I want only after color change. If you could change those I will post them.

The Mean Renko probably takes too much CPU when it freezes the platform? Or it is created by some amateur programer?

Thanks Hermes

hermes:
I didn't check that Mean Renko yet. I will look for some mq4 Renko. I have a few Renko alarm indicators but they alarm after each new box built and I want only after color change. If you could change those I will post them.

The Mean Renko probably takes too much CPU when it freezes the platform? Or it is created by some amateur programer?

Thanks Hermes

Sure, will see if I can change the alert.

New Renko kids on the block.

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
New Renko kids on the block. Cheers Hermes

Hermes, this is the first one seems it was something else i was testing that caused the problem, the alert is working, and it will come from the Ea really need to verify if it is alerting on the correct bar or not,since the market is almost dead took forever to get 1 full 5 pip bar.BTW this one makes some nice bars IMHO.

I like nice bars because they make nice money. Ha, ha, ha...

I also agree the market is sluggish probably because of the shopping madness. I don't trade already for 2 weeks, wait until middle of January but testing some strategies (also sluggish).

Thanks, I will test it and give you feedback.

Have a nice catastrophe free weekend.

My God, what I will do with my hangover tomorrow when the world doesn't ends today!

Cheers Hermes

P.S. Is it EA not an indicator?

I found excellent Renko box count indicator. Should be on each Renko chart. You determine the box size and it counts in pips how much is still missing from the whole brick. Would be even more powerful when it would have a sound alarm when a brick closes.

Cheers Hermes

Reason: