Learn to be a Scalper - page 57

Well thanks MASTER for taking you'r time and contributing to the community.

I really got a great deal of information from you'r trades and in future i would like to continue this thread and share my skills and experience.

Monarch:
I will still be around and make post, I just thought that sharing my charts and each trade was taking time.This morning I had a few losers and could not figure the market out right after news, so I closed the charts and waited for Asia.I made back my losses in Asia, which is my favorite session because it has more patterns I look for.I hope all is good for you, chat tomorrow afternoon.Cheers.

I'm about to ask a horrifically newb question, but which news sources do you use? Also, out of curiosity, if you had to choose, would you trade in Asia all the time?

mega_max:
I'm about to ask a horrifically newb question, but which news sources do you use? Also, out of curiosity, if you had to choose, would you trade in Asia all the time?

I use Forex Factory to see when news is being released.

Yes Asia has always been my favorite time to trade, NY is okay at times, and London is happening while I sleep.

Most of the time I trade about 2 hours a day in Asia, but that depends on my schedule, I have had 2 weeks of free evening's, but my schedule changes on Monday when I go to a 7 days a week for the next 8 weeks.

darkside:
Well thanks MASTER for taking you'r time and contributing to the community.I really got a great deal of information from you'r trades and in future i would like to continue this thread and share my skills and experience.

This thread is not done, I am just slowing down showing charts and trade entries. I will still check in and chat when I am around.

Feel free to show some trades.

The past 24 hours price has made a very nice upwards move.

445 pip bullish swing, taking price back above the 1.4000 area, and beyond.

I expect Euro to play the Longs grabbing a lot of traders along the way, but eventually there will be negative reports that will cause the Euro to skid and fall back to the 1.3900/4000 area.

I am not sure when this will happen, but I am cautious to jump into longs on a top, but would entertain longs if it were to come back down a few hundred pips.

This is my long term opinion, which varies from my scalping setups.

Let's see how today plays, it may range till closing, and then will see how much gap forms for the open.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheers.

I have worked hard and put lots of time to build a server that will trade the MDP robot EA. I have maximized it to get the best speed possible. My web site lets you see live charts from several accounts to check our history of trading.

Garry

Thanks for the info from your web site, not sure how that fits in with "learning to be a Scalper," which is the topic of this thread.

Cheers.

After EU shot up over 400 pips on the end of last week, I was taking Shorts and expecting to wait for a few days to get paid, well, Market opened and it bounced around till everyone said SELL SELL... thank goodness, I am now clear of those shorts with profits.

I personally do not like holding positions over the weekend, but I am working on a few Longer Term concepts, to give me an opportunity to trade while I am busy doing other things.

I took 2 longs on the 1.4030 support, and cleared more profits, I wanted to show my long pickups, it is hard not to share nice trade setups when I see them.

Cheers.

Files:
LONGS.jpg  156 kb

I could not resist, took my eyes off of the charts, and when I looked, there it was....

More pips means More PROFITS.

+12 pips, then a +9 pips.

This is probably my last trades for the evening...

Files:
longs_again.jpg  131 kb

Too strong of a drop for Asia session

Coming into Frankfurt and London, expecting a move back above 1.4000 to 1.4030.

Waiting for longs now.

Reason: