Learn to be a Scalper - page 51

Waiting for the top out confirmation on the 1min presently, I may take one more stab at a trade, since I am wide awake still.

Update: Short at 1.3800, let's see if I make 5 or lose 5, gets tougher as we near London and Sleep Time.

Well, that was an easy -5 pips to give away, it is acting the same as last night, Asia runs it up, and then it will collapse again. All a cycle. I will have to pick this one up here tonight.

Yes there were on 5m. They were just horrible set ups that I took. I just wasn't patient enough again. But slowly I'm going to get there.

serj:
Yes there were on 5m. They were just horrible set ups that I took. I just wasn't patient enough again. But slowly I'm going to get there.

How far did the trades go against you after you entered? Did they go your way after exit on losses?

Come on up and test high, fail and I will short here.

Update: I will short once we get back under 1.3807 line, give it a few minutes.

My stop is usually about the candle high/low or 10 pips max.

Chart1. Trade 1 went long on the break of the tops, got stopped out

Trade 2 went short on the close of pinbar, got stopped out.

Chart 2. The price broke support went up to retest it (I thought) but it shot up. got stopped out -5

Chart 3. Sold into support AU. Dumb move. -11

OKAY, I waited for it to run the top, the beginning of the hour was the Truth.

It played out, came back to my 3807 area, I entered super heavy on lots for 2 pips profit, I figured taking small chunk of pips with mega lots.

that increased my daily pips by 25 after my earlier loss, that is all, heading to bed.

Cheers.

note: watch it drop 100 pips no I am out

serj:
My stop is usually about the candle high/low or 10 pips max.Chart1. Trade 1 went long on the break of the tops, got stopped out Trade 2 went short on the close of pinbar, got stopped out.Chart 2. The price broke support went up to retest it (I thought) but it shot up. got stopped out -5Chart 3. Sold into support AU. Dumb move. -11

Looking this over, I will do more in the morning, if your around early log in.

Cheers bro.

I usually start trading around NY open.

Monarch:
Looking this over, I will do more in the morning, if your around early log in. Cheers bro.

serj:
I usually start trading around NY open.

I looked over your charts, if you can put a few lines on them to show where your thinking tops/bottoms formed, and entry points.

Would like to see how you formulate your trade.

I woke 10 minutes ago, looked at this 1min, and thought hmmmm

BUY, +4 pips, but it could go either way on these quick setups.

I should be around off and on a few hours.

Files:
1m_long.jpg  115 kb

Hopefully these marking explain more. Thanks

Reason: