Learn to be a Scalper - page 59

I took a quick long after opening my chart and seeing this pattern.

Price was heading downwards, then popped above the recent temporary resistance.

Files:

Just logging in on my account, let's see how the bottom here plays out in Asia.

Will we get breakout short, or reverse into range going into London???

Either way, let's make some pips.....

Update: I looked at the charts a bit ago, and did not realize it broke lower, I have a 15m Buy signal formed.

This is my first trade today, I was liking the pressure moving upwards, and the 5min candle said BUY, I took 9 pips on the top hit, should hold for more, but I am a quick hit trader.

Figured were getting near the stall zone for the night, will be watching how 1.3480 plays out here....

Files:
long.jpg  124 kb

1.3480 has been reached, the next smaller levels I am watching is 1.3487 and then 1.3500.

I have 1 short entry in at the 1.3480, I am watching for a true stall on the upwards move here in Asia.

Update: Target for short is at 1.3461 area, just waiting like usual in Asia session.....

I did not get a chance to update my trade last night, I shorted several times in Asia as price moved upwards towards the 1.3500/3520 area, and put my stop at 1.3522. Price nearly reached closing me out, but stalled and then made it's way back down and cleared my targets while I slept.

It was nice waking up to a 7% increase in my account.

I will be back in Asia to try some more.

Have a great trading day!

I hope everyone's evening is going good?

3 trades in mid Asia 1short, 2longs - all 3 winners so far.

Playing safe and taking small targets, will wait for deeper retrace on the last bullish move for possible longs.

Okay, price breaks out lower, I see the 1min stall and retrace, I monitor the areas that price could hit on the move back up, I have 3 entries prepared, it takes in Entry 1, and closes with 6 pips profit in 1 5min candle.

Here are 3 charts showing all the same move and my breakdown in analyzing the setups.

Simple, but effective.

Cheers.

Files:

Not that price was ready to reverse, but the pattern was a higher low on the 5min chart, with a break above the doji candle that showed me a few pips were available.

I think it will drop lower soon..... but will trade patterns only.

Files:
Long_Quick.jpg  133 kb

I expect Asia session to play the retrace card, pulling in some shorts as it drops, then back to 1.3500 level going into Frankfurt.

I am LONG BIAS, so I will scale in on a drop play.

I made some nice profits off the news this morning, and after a 12% increase on the week, I have some money to play on this scenario, I will risk a percentage to make another 10% increase by weeks end.

Let's play ball!!!

Well, Today is NFP Lets try to earn smth )))

Reason: