Learn to be a Scalper - page 32

Thank you very much for your help, Monarch.

That´s exactly what I wanted to see.

Actually, I don´t understand why you´re helping us. But be sure, you´re helping a lot

Thank you again.

Monarch:
What do you mean here?

Monarch,

I just wanna understand your trades and I could understand it in your last graphics. So you´ve already done that.

Thanks.

P.S.: Sorry, my English is not so good.

Price spiked up right at the 9pm EST hour.

I started the short process taking in 3 entries.

+2 pips
+4 pips
+10 pips

Price is really making nice moves, and the pips are available upon setups from the 1min chart.

Weekly Totals

14 Wins 0 losses

+ 79 pips

Files:
EU_STALLS.jpg  112 kb

May get some longs here soon

Reis:
Monarch,I just wanna understand your trades and I could understand it in your last graphics. So you´ve already done that.Thanks.P.S.: Sorry, my English is not so good.

Your English if fine, I just didn't have any pictures to look at and thought you wanted me to analyze them?

Just watch for SPIKES and STALLS in Asia, I do trend lines, sup/res areas on 5m or 15m and Hour.

When price is going up, and it stalls, it will give lower highs showing no more UP MOVE, same on a down move.

We find the areas where price says no more, and does the pullbacks.....

Wonderful, Monarch!!!!

Thanks.

Reis:
Thank you very much for your help, Monarch.That´s exactly what I wanted to see.Actually, I don´t understand why you´re helping us. But be sure, you´re helping a lot… Thank you again

I am only showing others HOW TO TRADE, it was many other traders who showed me things along the way, and if I can share a few things, so be it.

I have no intention to sell anything, you can check my past, I have many students along the way, and I have shared for years on Forex Factory.

Monarch:
I am only showing others HOW TO TRADE, it was many other traders who showed me things along the way, and if I can share a few things, so be it. I have no intention to sell anything, you can check my past, I have many students along the way, and I have shared for years on Forex Factory.

No, Monarch,

I´m not worried about it. (and if you sell something for Forex, I´ll buy for sure)

Actually, I´m not used to see people who realy want to help others to succeed in this kind of work... And I´m pretty happy with this opportunity...

Thanks.

P.S.: Now I´m going to sleep. It´s 00:44 hs here.

Reis:
No, Monarch,I´m not worried about it. (and if you sell something for Forex, I´ll buy for sure) Actually, I´m not used to see people who realy want to help others to succeed in this kind of work... And I´m pretty happy with this opportunity...Thanks.P.S.: Now I´m going to sleep. It´s 00:44 hs here.

Good idea to sleep, I normally will go to bed before 11pm my time.

No worries here, I am a believer of FREE charts, indicators, and learning.

Time to make some long pips here.......

Cheers

I posted that longs were near, I took 2 trades so far on the lows.

I will take more if we get the lower trend line stalls here, but they must confirm.

11:40 pm EST 1.3679 area is the resistance for now, we should get a pullback and if it holds, it will be the long to break that line.

+4 pips
+8 pips

16 Wins 0 losses

+ 92 pips

Note: I missed all the short action earlier, I was taking a pesticide course online and was struggling with the test. lol

Files:
EU_long.jpg  54 kb