Learn to be a Scalper - page 29

Here is my latest trades, I was played on the slight lower move which opened the lower trend to the upper trend.

I took 5 entries LONG on that drop, and just let it play out, finally on the 5th entry, you can see the turn of the 1m to the upper trend.

I exited the 4 winners as per the chart, and for this one I kept the loser entry, it has went up a few pips profit, but I figured I would hold it for higher or a bust.

What else can you do... Just let it run it's course, and if the bottom falls out, it will take all the profits from the 4 winners.

Let's see how it goes.

Files:
MUCH_PIPS.jpg  134 kb
MUCH_LONGS.jpg  120 kb

Weekly Total

112 Wins 16 Losses
+633 pips (after spread and losses) (based on 1-10.00 lot size)

My weekly goal is 105 pips, which I have done for the past few years with no problem, this week I am shooting for 500 pips by Friday.

0 pips remain to WEEKLY GOAL

I am getting suckered into these trades.

Asia is playing that slow slow no go no go.

2 minutes till top of hour, then will see if it can do something outside the BOX.

I could not help but just do more longs here.

Original entry, and now another HELPER, I hope

OKAY, I updated my 1min target, why not. The 15min chart is also included, if we can break these tops, it will easily move 10 pips or more..... Why not go for 30???? 10 is my goal here.

The only thing wrong with this is that price has shot down after this new hour bar...... I may get hammered on this.....

Or I might have to trade myself to break even.

Going to give this one more chance to rise.

I will put a stop on this if it fails the move up.

Were near that low, and was hammered on that drop.

Here we go, make or break.

Yea, they are playing with me now... lol

Like a YO-YO I GO

Closed the 2 longs before the Frankfurt open, do not trust it.

This is now my no trading time, so I will have to take those 2 losses on the chin, and just subtract from my weekly profits.

Good thing a few minutes after the new hour, it just dropped from the radar.

Let's see if it remains under that Asia low area.

Here is the result -11 pips and -7 pips, at 2 lots that is -36 pips.

Funny thing is, it dropped, then came right back, but the draw down on those 2 lots would have not looked good.

Is this the fake break and reversal into london???

LONG off of that 3 tap of Frank low

Exit +8 pips

Will watch for another possibly

Long off of the last 5m bar that hit Asia low at 3600.

Will let it go to break even or spread loss, target above Frankfurt open area 3612.

exit at break even, was near my target, could have taken some, but really wanted to see the Frankfurt open break for a larger upper spike.

Reason: