Indicators - page 2

Hi,

here is what I need...

I want the indicator who is in conjuction with RSI and to do the folowing-when the market is trending up bars are colored in green,when the market trending down bars colored in red,when market trending sideways the bars are colored in yelow.Also when rsi croses level 70 to print little green triangle under the bar and when rsi crosses level 30 to print little red triangle ot top or that bar.

Is it possible to make that kind of indicator?

Kovactrader:
Hello!I hope this is not a spam and it is allowed.If anyone need any kind of indicator I can code it. Alerts, crosses,...

Hi

Thank you for your kindness.

I am thinking about an indicator that shows the USD index volatility. In fact the indicator calculates highs minus lows instead of closes in USD index indicators. This calculation could be given from volatility indicator.

Thank you for your help

Files:

Kovactrader:
Hello!I hope this is not a spam and it is allowed.If anyone need any kind of indicator I can code it. Alerts, crosses,...

Hi Kovactrader,

Happy new year to you.

Please kindly assist to make this indicator give Sound/Audio Alert for Buy and Sell signal and also Exit.

At present it only gives Text alerts for Buy/Sell/and Exit.

Regards.

Baba.

Files:
FX_FISH.mq4  4 kb

hi good day i found a set of programs for each candle stick patterns in a website Free Forex MQL Training - Home u can go thro it and get the program download in each patterns at the page last ,,,can u give as a single indicator by combining all programs , this will be easy to have all paterrns correctly in a chart ,

it will be good if u display the candle paterns in their formation ,,, thanks for ur volunterity and thanks again in advance

topan22:
mr.kocavtrader indicator JMA cross Periode 96 and 21 with alert....pls.thanks.

Hi Topan22,

Have you got the indicator JMA cross Periode 96 and 21 with alert now.

Please could you kindly let me have a look at it.

Thanks in advance.

Baba.

Kovactrader:
Check your message box.

Hi,

Could you send it to me too please.. I mean the JMA cross with Alert.

Thanks.

Baba.

All kinds of programming.

Hi,

I would like to request a 4 hour pivot line indicator including support and resistence lines (S1, S2, R1, R2). I would like it to be customizable (change thickness, colour of the lines etc.). Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Anything new?

could you add arrow and alert to stander AO? I have one but only show arrow on forward, does not print pass.

I want alert and arrow when AO change color. also if you could to alert and arrow when it cross zero that would be great.

another one would be shi-silver trend signal alert.

find other shi-silver trend signal alert, however only alert once or you have change time frame, before it alert.

as attachment is shi-sliver trend signal alert that will update it self please add alert.

Reason: