Indicators - page 7

trinketmaster:
this is an awesome directional indicator but i'm looking for an alert to go off when the direction pivots. Please help!

give this a shot.

Hi Kovactrader, i need a indicator that is when candle cross 34 ema (which apply to HLC/3) an arrow should appear with alert (sound email alerts) is it possible

thanks in advance

amar

Kovactrader:
Hello!I hope this is not a spam and it is allowed.If anyone need any kind of indicator I can code it. Alerts, crosses,...

Could you code a simple little indicator for me...I had it from some other charts where I was able to create it myself but I can't find anything like it for mt4 charts. I will pay you. If you will consider this request let me know and I will explain what I need.

Thanks in advance

gkw

Kovactrader:
Hello! I hope this is not a spam and it is allowed. If anyone need any kind of indicator I can code it. Alerts, crosses,...

Hi....Can you create EA?

Good day Kovactrader I hope you are having a good day. Please I need a candle end time 'chat indicator that will show the remaining candle time in SECONDS even when chat is on Minute or Hours time frame, it will show candle remaining time in SECONDS.

what is of best indicator

please man add alert for this indicator PBF_Scalper_Show_Me

I have been trading forex for last 18 months or so.in the beginning i struggled a lot.but i can happily say that i never ruined my forex account even once.when i was having the bad time like every beginner suffers i didn't give up.i have tried more than 1000 indicators and a lot of trading systems to get through but nothing worked for me.but 3 months ago i came up with an awesome trading strategy which i make lots of money up to date.

This strategy is mainly for the beginners with forex knowledge whom struggle to make money in forex.

Just visit my small website and see.it will take just 10 minutes of your time.dont ignore this valuable chance.

hmhglobal.weebly.com

you wont be disappointed.trust me.

thanks

mizra

Hi My Dear Friend,Just check my facebook page.it is facebook.com/mfxteam2016.if you really find difficult to earn from forex this will be the last thing you are looking for.just spend 10 minutes of your time.you won't be disappointed at all.i strongly suggest you to take this chance.you will find some free facts on how to get rich by forex trading.Don't ignore this.Anything in forex just send me a message through my page or email.for easy purpose you can visit my website which is www.thepowerstrategy.weebly.com(My website may be unprofessional.My intention is just to help people in need.thanks)

hi guys,

is it possible to make an indicator w multiple ema cross in one coding?

exp

double CrossUp[];

double CrossDown[];

extern int FasterEMA = a;

extern int SlowerEMA = b;

double CrossUp[];

double CrossDown[];

extern int FasterEMA = c;

extern int SlowerEMA = d;

double CrossUp[];

double CrossDown[];

extern int FasterEMA = e;