Reversal Trading System - page 2

Hi

EUR/USD , GPB/USD

Hi All

Now i am in chartroom.

kaveh

kaveh:
Hi All Only Use CAM7 in 15mins charts

Kaveh,

How do you use the CAM lines in the set up?

Hi

I use this for ZONE of trading i use for important level too.

like r1,r2,s1,s2 and PIVOT

kaveh

cam7

kaveh:
Hi

I use this for ZONE of trading i use for important level too.

like r1,r2,s1,s2 and PIVOT

kaveh

Hi Kaveh, thanks for your system.

Can you please tell me what values I should use for GMTShiftSun and GMTShift on the CAM7 indicator?? I'm using Alpari whihc is GMT+2. Thank you.

Regards

Attiqul

Attiqul:
Hi Kaveh, thanks for your system.

Can you please tell me what values I should use for GMTShiftSun and GMTShift on the CAM7 indicator?? I'm using Alpari whihc is GMT+2. Thank you.

Regards

Attiqul

Hi

You must have this level today setup your shift time.

H3=1.2773

PIVOT=1.2756

L3=1.2699

Hi

R2=1.2801

R1=1.2784

S1=1.2728

S2=1.2710

Hi

this weekly pivot indicator.

camarilladt8 Indicator

Files:

Hi

Today level:

H3=1.2759

PIVOT=1.2749

L3=1.2739