Indicators - page 5

masterdeki:
Hi,here is what I need...I want the indicator who is in conjuction with RSI and to do the folowing-when the market is trending up bars are colored in green,when the market trending down bars colored in red,when market trending sideways the bars are colored in yelow.Also when rsi croses level 70 to print little green triangle under the bar and when rsi crosses level 30 to print little red triangle ot top or that bar.Is it possible to make that kind of indicator?

What about this?

Hello! Need something?

Is it possible to change the color of price bars for a set condition ?

For example, bar colors based on highs and lows ?

Higher high and higher low = green

HH and SAME LOW shade of green

Lower high and lower low -red

SAME HIGH and LL shade of red

Inside bar -yellow

Outside bar -blue

I have been trying to find an indicator like this but i can only find inside and outside bars. They all only paint the wick... not the open and close... and the only up bar down bar repaint i found did not work correctly.. and also only painted the wick.

Kovactrader:
Hello!I hope this is not a spam and it is allowed.If anyone need any kind of indicator I can code it. Alerts, crosses,...

Very kind of you! :-)

I am looking for an indicator that simply scans if each bar is

- an inside bar compared to the last bar. If so e.g. an arrow is displayed above it.

- an outside bar compared to its last bar. If so e.g. a dot is displayed above it.

Is that hard to do?

thanks

jay

can someone give me a link to download rate of change indicator for mt4

EMA Crossvoer Alert

Hello all. I'm looking for an indicator that sends email, audible alert, and fits the parameters of the following:

Long Trades

# 5 EMA must cross above the 10 EMA (arrows included)

# RSI(14) must be greater than 50

# Stochastics(14,3,3) must be headed up and not in overbought territory

# MACD(default) histogram must go from negative to positive OR be negative and start to increase value.

Short Trades

* 5 EMA must cross below the 10 EMA (arrows included)

* RSI(14) must be less than 50

* Stochastics(14,3,3) must be headed down and not in oversold territory

* MACD(default) histogram must go from positive to negative OR be positive and start to decrease in value.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kovactrader:
Almost 100 views and no comment. Don't be shy.

can you make a code that can identify the inside days bars for forex so i can better understand how to look for them

hai this is pasha here please help me in trading in forex market..

Kovactrader:
Hello! I hope this is not a spam and it is allowed. If anyone need any kind of indicator I can code it. Alerts, crosses,...

Hi can you change this indicator please so that the line length can be user adjusted by x number of candles.

For example say 8 candles long or whatever amount the user decides.

Cheers!

Files:

I was wondering if you could please add an alert when they yellow line is drawn indicating a directional change. Thank you so much!!! Very kind of you to help out! ps. This is my first time every posting....

Files:
Gann_SQ9.mq4  14 kb
Reason: