Simple GBPUSD Strategy (No Indicator Needed)

I will show you how can you make profit from forex with the simplest system:

Currency Pair: GBPUSD

Time Frame: Any (H1 is better)

Trading Rules:

1- Open your chart on 08:00 AM (GMT).

2- Find the Maximum Price and Minimum Price between 21:00 PM (GMT) to 08:00 AM (GMT).

(For example If your broker time is GMT+2, so you should find the maximum and minimum price between 23:00 PM to 10:00 AM on your chart.)

3- You have 2 numbers. Maximum Price & Minimim Price. Now should open 2 pending orders:

Buy Stop:

At: (Maximum Price + 2 pips)

T/P: (Maximum Price + (Maximum Price - Minimum Price))

S/L: (Minimum Price - 2 pips)

Expiratory: Next trading day at 08:00 AM (GMT)

Sell Stop:

At (Minimum Price - 2 pips)

T/P (Minimum Price - (Maximum Price - Minimum Price))

S/L (Maximum Price + 2 pips)

Expiratory: Next trading day at 08:00 AM (GMT)

4- Now you can even turn off your computer and sleep. If any of above pending orders activated, let it touch T/P or S/L it self. It may takes some hours or even some days. Please never close it manually.

Inactive pending orders will expire next trading day at 08:00 AM (GMT). At this time you should go to the first stage and repeat this cycle for the next day.

Thanks for sharing, I used to use a very similar strategy like this one, just minor difference in time spot. Just wondering how long have you been trading this strategy? did you have success?

thanks..any particular reason you are measuring max and min between 2100 GMT and 800 GMT?

Actually I used other strategy which more complex then this a lot, but this is the one I use few month ago and tested it is simple and quite accurate, I make a lot of pips using this strategy in few month. you can try it in your demo account.

juskyday:
Thanks for sharing, I used to use a very similar strategy like this one, just minor difference in time spot. Just wondering how long have you been trading this strategy? did you have success?

The London market opens around 800 GMT and close around 1600 GMT, while the US market opens around 1300 GMT and close around 2200 GMT, By utilizing these two markets to their fullest you will find the best trading opportunities available and be able to take advantage of them immediately.

forexexpert:
thanks..any particular reason you are measuring max and min between 2100 GMT and 800 GMT?

hello fxtrader. does any one know how i can get trading indicators that does not repaint? wat is the best method of coming out of hedging without losing any money to the market. can one really make money in trading forex with pending order?

You can't avoid losing any money in forex trading, you need to apply money management to reduce the loss and gain profit. for the question of "can one really make money in trading forex with pending order?", the answer is "yes"

Thanks a lot. What about more pairs, like EURUSD USDCHF USDCAD? Did you try this easy TS on them?

Thanks again, ciao

Primus1

I have tried those pair before, There results are not as well as GBPUSD but some time it works great.

Tried this breakout method before, except that the timing were different from yours. Some times it hit both buy stop and sell stop and you lose both the trades. Have you faced that in this method?

Hereby I have attached the Trend method KAYBI TRADE.....

It works superb in 1 hour TF...

Your comments appreciated...

-Greenbackcable

I have attached the Template also...

Files:
Reason: