Simple GBPUSD Strategy (No Indicator Needed) - page 3

funzybeegames:
I will show you how can you make profit from forex with the simplest system:Currency Pair: GBPUSDTime Frame: Any (H1 is better)Trading Rules:1- Open your chart on 08:00 AM (GMT).2- Find the Maximum Price and Minimum Price between 21:00 PM (GMT) to 08:00 AM (GMT).(For example If your broker time is GMT+2, so you should find the maximum and minimum price between 23:00 PM to 10:00 AM on your chart.)3- You have 2 numbers. Maximum Price & Minimim Price. Now should open 2 pending orders:Buy Stop:At: (Maximum Price + 2 pips)T/P: (Maximum Price + (Maximum Price - Minimum Price))S/L: (Minimum Price - 2 pips)Expiratory: Next trading day at 08:00 AM (GMT)Sell Stop:At (Minimum Price - 2 pips)T/P (Minimum Price - (Maximum Price - Minimum Price))S/L (Maximum Price + 2 pips)Expiratory: Next trading day at 08:00 AM (GMT)4- Now you can even turn off your computer and sleep. If any of above pending orders activated, let it touch T/P or S/L it self. It may takes some hours or even some days. Please never close it manually.Inactive pending orders will expire next trading day at 08:00 AM (GMT). At this time you should go to the first stage and repeat this cycle for the next day.

very good ,i try on 2013 feb,

2.1 33pips;2.4 31pips;2.5 0pips;2.6、7 35pips;2.8 35pips;2.11 42pips;2.12 15pips;2.13 45pips;2.14 -42pips;2.15 -63pips;2.18 -15pips;2.19 0pips;2.20 33pips;2.21 22pips;2.22 76pips;2.25 77pips;2.26 42pips;2.27 35pips;2.28 0pips

total 247pips

i try it.. i ve got +5000pips

funzybeegames:
I will show you how can you make profit from forex with the simplest system:Currency Pair: GBPUSDTime Frame: Any (H1 is better)Trading Rules:1- Open your chart on 08:00 AM (GMT).2- Find the Maximum Price and Minimum Price between 21:00 PM (GMT) to 08:00 AM (GMT).(For example If your broker time is GMT+2, so you should find the maximum and minimum price between 23:00 PM to 10:00 AM on your chart.)3- You have 2 numbers. Maximum Price & Minimim Price. Now should open 2 pending orders:Buy Stop:At: (Maximum Price + 2 pips)T/P: (Maximum Price + (Maximum Price - Minimum Price))S/L: (Minimum Price - 2 pips)Expiratory: Next trading day at 08:00 AM (GMT)Sell Stop:At (Minimum Price - 2 pips)T/P (Minimum Price - (Maximum Price - Minimum Price))S/L (Maximum Price + 2 pips)Expiratory: Next trading day at 08:00 AM (GMT)4- Now you can even turn off your computer and sleep. If any of above pending orders activated, let it touch T/P or S/L it self. It may takes some hours or even some days. Please never close it manually.Inactive pending orders will expire next trading day at 08:00 AM (GMT). At this time you should go to the first stage and repeat this cycle for the next day.

Sir please give the screenshot with buy /sell stop and take profit level. please

The GBP/USD is the one currency pair which you could jump into with little experience. It is quite different from the EUR/USD which new traders can start trading, the GBP/USD carries a level of sophistication that many novices may find hard to handle. Because of its profitability they result to possible indicators. As we know the pair is well known for very worrisome fluctuations and high spreads too as well as spikes. Looking out for false break outs would really help too here.

Carl Benny:
The GBP/USD is the one currency pair which you could jump into with little experience. It is quite different from the EUR/USD which new traders can start trading, the GBP/USD carries a level of sophistication that many novices may find hard to handle. Because of its profitability they result to possible indicators. As we know the pair is well known for very worrisome fluctuations and high spreads too as well as spikes. Looking out for false break outs would really help too here.

'

What have you written here that makes it different from any other pair?

Please be specific: show numbers..

What a pointless post as always.

You keep posting all these pointless posts

Carl Benny this is for trading systems, in all your hundreds of posts in this section not one has to do with trading systems.

in future post these kinds of posts in trading tips.

So tired in reading these posts.

Regards

Carl Benny:

segunroger:
hello fxtrader. does any one know how i can get trading indicators that does not repaint? wat is the best method of coming out of hedging without losing any money to the market. can one really make money in trading forex with pending order?

which of the indicators you currently have that repaints?

Maybe we can help you figure it out.

When your schedule doesn’t provide you with the opportunity to trade when the markets open in New York, you could employ a strategy that would help you make a quick overnight observation, and then you could set an entry point, as well as executing a trade. After this you could go back to your normal activities without having to worry. One strategy that I would propose for this is the “London Open Breakout Strate

Reason: