Make profit from Forex with the simplest system GBPUSD

I will show you how you can make profit from Forex with the simplest system:

Currency Pair: GBPUSD
Time Frame: Any (H1 is better)

Trading Rules:
1- Open your chart on 02:00 PM. (Start of  Great Britain Market)

2- Find the Maximum Price and Minimum Price between 3:00 AM to 08:00 02:00 PM. (End of New York Market -Start of  London)

3- You have 2 numbers. Maximum Price and Minimum Price. Now should open 2 pending orders:

Buy Stop:
At: (Maximum Price + 2 pips)
T/P: (Maximum Price + (Maximum Price - Minimum Price))
S/L: (Minimum Price - 2 pips)
Expiratory: Next trading day at 02:00 PM.

Sell Stop:
At (Minimum Price - 2 pips)
T/P (Minimum Price - (Maximum Price - Minimum Price))
S/L (Maximum Price + 2 pips)
Expiration: Next trading day at 02:00 PM.

4- Now you can even turn off your computer and sleep. If any of above pending orders activated, let it touch T/P or S/L

itself. It may take some hours or even some days. Please never close it manually.

Inactive pending orders will expire next trading day at 02:00 PM. At this time you should go to the first stage and repeat

this cycle for the next day.

Time mention here are Bangladeshi Time (GMT+6)

Happy Trading

(collected)

Thanks to share. It may be interesting

I think - it may be for Trading Systems section.

2 pm in Bangladeshi Time is 8 am GMT, and 3 am Bangladeshi Time is 9 pm GMT, right?

I just confused with time sorry ...

saminnaf:
I will show you how you can make profit from Forex with the simplest system:

Currency Pair: GBPUSD
Time Frame: Any (H1 is better)

Why H1 is better ? Your strategy seems independent of any timeframe.

This strategy can be easily automatised. I will do it when I have time.

angevoyageur:

Why H1 is better ? Your strategy seems independent of any timeframe.

This strategy can be easily automatised. I will do it when I have time.

you can search for such breakout EA out there.

This is a breakout strategy 

doshur:

you can search for such breakout EA out there.

This is a breakout strategy 

I am not interested to find a breakout EA, I am interested to code this strategy. I like programming, do you see.

angevoyageur:
I am not interested to find a breakout EA, I am interested to code this strategy. I like programming, do you see.

and i thought that i was good in wasting time.

my apologies, master.

graziani:

and i thought that i was good in wasting time.

my apologies, master.

Of course, I lost my time, for example I will reply. A lot of people here are happy that I like to lost my time to get answers to their programming questions.

angevoyageur:

Of course, I lost my time, for example I will reply. A lot of people here are happy that I like to lost my time to get answers to their programming questions.

and we can see this, if .......

thank you for all.

angevoyageur:

i was referring to your willingness to write what is already written and test what was already tested before, like this breakout strategy. ;)

i first saw this strategy in a indicator named  ant-GUBreakout_V.0.4.1, at least two years ago. 

graziani:

i was referring to your willingness to write what is already written and test what was already tested before, like this breakout strategy. ;)

i first saw this strategy in a indicator named  ant-GUBreakout_V.0.4.1, at least two years ago. 

Then simply give a reference to the code or post this code. Heavy experimented traders/developers are not the only ones who read this forum. A forum is for sharing and mutual aid, not to play smarter.

What is the result of your trading with this indicator ?

i just gave you the reference. if i post more, raptor will ban me :P

and doshur told you that this is a typical breakout strategy.

so nobody is playing smart here.

does it work? well, what do you think?

of course it doesn't, no such thing can work in long run. 

there is only one principle that works, and you know which one it is, as you are trying to implement it in your signal.

one more thing could work, and that is a system with high RRR, but i haven't seen one successful so far. 

Reason: