Average Daily Range Indicator/Calculator - page 3

Hi guys and of course, gals. I'm looking to brush on my adr calculations and applications.

cja:
Hi The Daily version of this indicator was coded for a Daily trading system about 18 months ago and modified to include Weekly & Monthly averages about 6 months ago I guess these may contain too much data however they can be modified as far as the number of units you want to average - the default is 1 Day/5 Days/ 10 Days / 20 Days If you need something very simple and small coded let me know, the Signal Bars indicator i posted earlier uses the same code for the Daily average figures [ATTACH]1751[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1752[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1753[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1754[/ATTACH]

I’m looking for some thing that would calculate every tick or pip movement up or down, not daily range like to say EU move 200 plus in a day I mean what is the total amount of pips move in it’s entirety for the day.

if you could code this as an indicator

Thanks for your help

cja:
HiThe Daily version of this indicator was coded for a Daily trading system about 18 months ago and modified to include Weekly & Monthly averages about 6 months agoI guess these may contain too much data however they can be modified as far as the number of units you want to average - the default is 1 Day/5 Days/ 10 Days / 20 Days If you need something very simple and small coded let me know, the Signal Bars indicator i posted earlier uses the same code for the Daily average figures [ATTACH]1751[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1752[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1753[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1754[/ATTACH]

I am new at forex and would like to know how the ADR info benefits my trading. All suggestion s or instructions will be greatly appreciated.

hi. tnx for sharing

hi,

what means room up and room down in the indicator?

Thank you for your help....

Michi

xeyrbrat:
hi sorry i am new, how do u download the attachment and use it in mt4? do i need to save it at a specific place?

Xeyrbrat,

Here is a video in HD that I created for my training students that shows how to download and install custom indicators and EA's It also goes over how to change the settings generally.

Click Here For Video

Let me know if I can clarify anything else. I have 13 MT4 Tutorial Videos.

Enjoy,

Thank you to everyone who shared the Average Trading Range indicators. I'm going to give them a test run.

cja:
HiThe Daily version of this indicator was coded for a Daily trading system about 18 months ago and modified to include Weekly & Monthly averages about 6 months agoI guess these may contain too much data however they can be modified as far as the number of units you want to average - the default is 1 Day/5 Days/ 10 Days / 20 Days If you need something very simple and small coded let me know, the Signal Bars indicator i posted earlier uses the same code for the Daily average figures [ATTACH]1751[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1752[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1753[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1754[/ATTACH]

Thanks cja for your post, but if I may ask, is it some kind of signal generator too? as I see some kind of entry and exit parameters. Thanks for your assistance.

cja:

I like it

is it possible you tell me how to create space to separate the price, I have try it on diff. T. F, but ?

P. S. How do I find your answer ?

T You

hello,

i need some average daily range indicator that i can change/customize the number of the "x" day

Reason: