Urban Towers Scalping Strategy - page 8

Navin

Thanks for your earlier reply regarding entries, that's very helpful.

I do have another question though, if you don't mind. In your posts I think you've made reference to a 'smooth' retrace to the MA's. There are potential entry points where the retrace to the MA's starts with a long candle then has 2 or 3 short ones, or short then a long one. Are the signals stronger when there is a smooth retrace, or does the appearance of a longer candle within the retrace make no difference as long as there are the 3 descending / ascending highs/ lows?

Thanks Again

Dave

DaveC:
NavinThanks for your earlier reply regarding entries, that's very helpful.I do have another question though, if you don't mind. In your posts I think you've made reference to a 'smooth' retrace to the MA's. There are potential entry points where the retrace to the MA's starts with a long candle then has 2 or 3 short ones, or short then a long one. Are the signals stronger when there is a smooth retrace, or does the appearance of a longer candle within the retrace make no difference as long as there are the 3 descending / ascending highs/ lows? Thanks AgainDave

Hi Dave,

No difference on candle size. Just make sure the MA's are not too close together and not almost sideways. You'll be fine otherwise.

Cheers,

Navin Prithyani

- urbanforex

Here is an example of a invalid trade yesterday. Even though everything is correct but you have to watch the MA's. Make sure its not going sideways or not too close together.

Navin Prithyani

- urbanforex

Files:
Jun._08_02.jpg  33 kb

Trade today on GBPUSD 15min charts. Don't you just love forex?

Files:
Jun._09_01.jpg  37 kb

Here is a trade happening live on NZDUSD 15min charts. Are you trading it?

I have launched a chatroom for Urban Towers Scalping Strategy. Contact me to get access to it. If the forum moderators allow me the post the link to get into the chatroom, I'll be glad to post it here.

Navin Prithyani

- urbanforex

Files:
Jun._14_05.jpg  45 kb

Navin

I have been trying to follow this strategy you kindly put forward for a couple of weeks, you've already answered a couple of questions for me, so apologies for bothering you again.

The trouble I have is that whilst I can trade from work, I cannot run MT4 or any other packages from my office PC, so have to do it from a laptop running on a mobile internet connection. The combination of a small screen and limited download capacity makes it near impossible to watch more than about 4 pairs at once. Could you please lte me know which 4 pairs you consider give the most frequent set ups under this strategy.

I do very much like the strategy by the way, I've managed to catch about 7 or 8 trades in last 2 weeks and the only 2 losers are ones where I've bent the rules by trading from a flat or narrow MA channel, so many thanks !!

Kind Regards

Dave

I have always needed a very good scalpijg method.Thanks for this urbanforex.I hope it will live to expectation.

THANKS for this good Thread and posts, thanks to all of them who made it clear to newbies.

Well, me just gone through the full thread, and as soon as possible i got some +ve result, i'll post it here.

Last week I got flooded with requests on my skype to get access to my conference room regarding this strategy. So I decided to increase the user limit to 100 instead of 20

Navin Prithyani

- urbanforex

Here is a trade from today on GBPJPY 15 min charts.

Navin Prithyani

- urbanforex

Files:
Jun._21_03.jpg  47 kb
Reason: