Urban Towers Scalping Strategy - page 4

Jimmy4x:
Hey Hooya, Yes bascially its all moving averages, but to make life easier, i am attaching the indicator file. Cheers,

thanks but for some reason I get "no files" when I save and try to extract that. Can you upload the individual file(s)? They can't be that big. or send them to me at info@greattradingsystems.com.

Thanks

This is a very profitable strategy - I have employed it for a while.

However, make sure that for each trade you make, the Moving Averages are POINTED - not FLAT or zero-sloped. This will increase your win rate very much.

When the MAs are pointing to a direction, this indicates that a trend in this direction is strong, so the trading signal will be confirmed.

How long have you traded it?

Hooya:
thanks but for some reason I get "no files" when I save and try to extract that. Can you upload the individual file(s)? They can't be that big. or send them to me at info@greattradingsystems.com. Thanks

Hey Hooya,

I have attached the MQ4 indicator file for you

Cheers

JS

Files:

ExtremeTrader:
This is a very profitable strategy - I have employed it for a while.However, make sure that for each trade you make, the Moving Averages are POINTED - not FLAT or zero-sloped. This will increase your win rate very much. When the MAs are pointing to a direction, this indicates that a trend in this direction is strong, so the trading signal will be confirmed. How long have you traded it?

Hey ExtremeTrader,

You have brought up a very good point and yes your information is absolutely accurate in terms of the MA's being in a slope. This will confirm that there is a trend and we wait for the pullback where we take our trades.

I've personally traded the strategy for over a week now but Navin and his members have been trading it for approx. 11 months. And yes, it is very profitable with a good win ratio.

Cheers,

JS

friendsmet:
Hi folks. Am glad to be here. Am new and i really hate to annoy or bother you guys, but i desire to create a custom indicator, a multiple time frame custom indicator that indicates buy with an arrow up and sell with arrow down. For instance if i get a sell signal on 5 min chart it also means its sell on other time frames like 30m, 1hr and 4 hrs. My basic challenge is 1. when i put in some variables and values on MT4 creation tool, and put in arrows for signal up and down 217 and 218. When i try to compile it shows errors and list certain errors that each time i try to modify keeps showing errors. Please can some folks here be kind enough to help me on how to get it all right and get it to appear on my platform successfully 2. for the MTF indicator, how can i generate the different values and variables, if am using stoch for instance or heiken ashi smoothed Thanks so much for your help and contributions

Hello Friendsmet,

I do not have any experience in creating custom indicators but you may get help on this in this forum. However, I believe you have posted on the wrong thread for this and you can post on the following link and get assistance : Indicator Coding - Forex Trading | MetaTrader Indicators and Expert Advisors

Cheers

JS

Here's the two long trades that happened today on NZD/USD.

Cheers.

JS

Files:
24th_NZDUSD.jpg  41 kb

how to exit ?

fxtrendline:
how to exit ?

Hi Fxtrendline,

There are several ways to take profit (TP).

- Go for 1:1 ratio ( example- risk is 20 pips and TP 20 pips)

- Move stop loss to break even as soon as possible and trail stop.

- Go towards the next support/ resistance level.

Hope the above mentioned helps.

Cheers

JS

Here is a trade that happened on Friday 28th August on GBP/JPY.

Hope you guys all were able to catch this picture perfect trade.

Cheers

JS

Files:

Jimmy4x:
Here is a trade that happened on Friday 28th August on GBP/JPY.Hope you guys all were able to catch this picture perfect trade.CheersJS

Wow... this one should be a very nice run.. how many pips were booked on this trade? Or is it still open :P

Reason: