Urban Towers Scalping Strategy - page 2

Hello to Everyone,

I'm new here so I just wanted to...

1) Say hello, and

2) Thank Urbanforex for sharing this system with us.

Has anyone coded it into an EA?

All the best,

Nanook.

Greetings from Canada!

Nanook:
Hello to Everyone, I'm new here so I just wanted to... 1) Say hello, and 2) Thank Urbanforex for sharing this system with us. Has anyone coded it into an EA? All the best,Nanook. Greetings from Canada!

Unfortunatley, no one has made an EA out of this. Have you come across one yet? And would you be nice enough to share your performance if you have been using this strategy.

Thanks

It seems that it works only in trending market. All system works like that/

Great entry style - I use it a lot.

Will test ....

nice strategy I may try it

thx 4 sharing

Is Scalping Strategys the best way to do trading?

Urbanforex,

Seems like a good system which I love to give it a try, but can't load your indicator.

Can you tell us please which MA's you're using for this ? Also with settings please. Many thanks.

As for which strategy is best on the question in the post just above .. It's really up to your own style. Some don't feel comfortable at all with scalping, others do. Try demo it and find out your own style I guess.

Before scalping check with your broker if it is allowed, so you dont get s*****d.

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jimmy Simon and I am an intern for Currency Analyst Navin Prithyani. I will be keeping this thread updated with pictures and trades. Feel free to ask any questions about the strategy.

JS

The indicator didn't download for me either but by the looks of things it's just a multiple moving average or rainbow as some indicators call it.

Reason: