Urban Towers Scalping Strategy

Name : Urban Towers Scalping Strategy by urbanforex

Indicators : Blue MA

Time Frame : 15min

Description : During a trend, when the market retraces to the blue MA with at least 3 consecutive lower highs (3 towers), we enter at the break of the high of the last high. Ok let me explain in details one by one.

Steps to Follow :

- Price is above the blue MA trend is up

- Price is below the blue MA trend is down

- Market retraces towards the blue MA with 3 consecutive lower highs (in a uptrend)

- At the break of the high of the last candle, we enter long (in a uptrend)

Trade Example Number 1

Alright, what do we know right off the bat by looking at this. We know the market is in a uptrend because the market is above the blue MA. The market retraced to the blue line with 3 consecutive lower highs (3 towers) as we can see the red candles above. Next, we entered long at the break of the high of the last retracement candle - which in this case is 3rd tower as we can see above. Ok 1 more example for you guys

Trade Example Number 2

Ok now here is a example of a no good trade.

Alright, in this example, the market was in a uptrend, it did a 1, 2, 3 tower retrace but it never had a breakout on the high of the 3rd tower, in fact, the market continued down and changed to a down trend. This example is to show that this strategy helps avoid many fake trades.

I hope you like it ! Let me know if you have any questions.

- Navin

Can You link to the Blue Ma indicator. Works with any cross .

Here are the indicators sorry about that.

Files:

Style : Aggressive

- Navin

urbanforex

Style : Aggressive

- Navin

urbanforex

Style : Conservative then Aggressive

- Navin

urbanforex

hey, thank's for sharing your strategy!

what timeframe(s) are you on?

good luck

Hi

Couldn't download the indicator, seems to be corrupt.

Any other link available?

Thanks, John

i think i'm blind. you're on M15 tf asyou wrote. i'm sorry for that

thanks for share your system , that's good strategy hope can get a stable result

Nice post!

What's the TP and SL for each trade? Do you use trailing stop order? What are the test results (for how long have you tested this?)

Reason: