Predicting future market using Xprofuter indicator - page 5

can't down load forex Xprofuter help

what is the latest development for this indicator? any new progress.??

Hi

My knowledge in indicators download is not rich, please tell me how to download Xprofuter indicator (MT4) step by step

Thanks every body

Kurosaki:
Screenshot of my Complete trading system : 1. BUAYA PUTEH 2. 200 EMA 3. KAIL PANJANG SEJANGKAL with Xprofuter please leave your comment...

This setup looks too confusing with so many indicators on it. The are like a big set of graffiti... Hope it works for you.

Kurosaki:
Hi everyone Im Kurosaki

I am a newbie in forex trading and have been traded since January 2009.

I need help from you guys out there... Can you solve my questions :-

Is it reliable when the Xprofuter indicator (MT4) used as a trading signal of to predict the future market.

Which pairs of currency and time frame are suitable to work with this indicator??

Is it possible to combine the Xprofuter with other indicators such as stochastics??

Here I have attached Xprofuter and hope you will enjoy it..

Kurosaki:
JACKPOT !!!! :-XPROFUTER SETTINGS(H1 TF) :-EUR/USD : value : 11 or 12 EUR/GBP : value : 10 or 11USD/CHF : value : 24GBP/USD : value : 20 0r 21GBP/JPY : value : 19 or 20 (need to be confirm) accuracy : 80% ( I trade on real account)

Hi Kurosaki

First of all, I very much appreciate your effort tuning the Xprofuter feature as well as sharing it in this forum. As a novice it´s priceless, Thanks!

The values presented are on H1, have your perhaps tried to find values for shorter timeframes and if have you been able to find a match with an accuracy >80%.

Moreover, did you find any differencies in the accuracy between the demo and live account?

thanks and looking forward for your reply

Parre

Guys, I have read this thread with great interest.

I have one comment do you know what "repainting indicators" are?

A repainting indicator is one that keeps redrawing itself so when you look at past data it looks perfect, however for trying to work out what is going to happen in the future they are worth the money you pay for them, nothing!

Xprofuter is a classic example. If you want more info on this indi oogle "Day Implus" or "Day Impulse" (for some reason the Implus typo has caried through for a long time!) It is the same indi, but with its ORIGINAL name (don't know how it got renamed to Xprofuter).

In fact if you want to see how badly this indi repaints, watch it around news time, something big like an FOMC statement or BoE base rate release, then you'll see how reliable this indi really is!

If you want to use this indi, I would suggest not using it below the daily time frame otherwise you will loose money, big time! This is not the holy grail indi people claim it to be. Don't believe me, try it on a demo account. After you have tried it, you will need to compare the results with trades made by tossing a coin (say heads long & tails short). I bet you the coin strategy will work better!

Good luck to all that use this indi, you'll definitely need it...

hope pls show and explain to me how to using this indicator

Hi

I got my own EA which is a powerful money machine but works only in 15M ranging market not in trend market so to improve my EA I need a good method or indicator or something to predict a ranging market.

After a million hours of research all I find in the internet is for the trend market but nobody has something reliable for the ranging market.

i have tried to dpownload and utalise the xprofuter but did not have any succes in adding it to my existing platform indicators, maybe i did something wrong

Reason: